By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendomination at an end?

Look at you all continue to ramble pointlessly...

I'm just not understanding you guys right now. It's like I'm in a different mindset. So....why do you care again?

Around the Network
leo-j said:

The ps3 wil outsell the wii and the xbox 360(individually..) in world wide sales holidays 2007,and do near ps2 like numbers for the whole year 2008.

By november 17th(ps3 1st year anniversary) The ps3 will outsell all systems(exclusing the ds and the psp)

You added that second part =P

And please clarify what you are saying, does that mean LTD or just for that week going forward?  And I assume you mean WW numbers in any case.  Please be explicit, I know you know what you're talking about but there are a lot of variations on how we can talk about this stuff so there is no way of knowing how crazy/not crazy someone is going to be.  I don't want to have to make an assumption to find out later I am wrong, etc...

To Each Man, Responsibility
MontanaHatchet said:

I'm just not understanding you guys right now. It's like I'm in a different mindset. So....why do you care again?

.....because its a sales discussion forum???

If you don't like the topic, the exit is in the top right corner of your browser.  Or alternatively you can check other threads on the site.  I don't see why an interesting conversation should end because it is no longer fun or interesting for a single person out of a group of many.

To Each Man, Responsibility
leo-j said:
@rage
The date november 17th the ps3 will outsell wii in world wide sales.

so on that specific week, the ps3 will outsell the wii?

isn't that the NA launch of SMG? 

You Spoony Bard!

Sqrl said:
MontanaHatchet said:

.....because its a sales discussion forum???

If you don't like the topic, the exit is in the top right corner of your browser. Or alternatively you can check other threads on the site. I don't see why an interesting conversation should end because it is no longer fun or interesting for a single person out of a group of many.

Just let me ramble, for once in my life I have inner peace.

I mean, sales discussion is nice, but you discuss sales every day. It's just boring. Just letting myself ramble. What am I typing now? Hmm, I'm light headed.

Ramble ramble ramble.

I need more Diet Coke. 

Around the Network

@rage

Exactly :D

If JL doesnt accept the bet in 10 moinutes I will cancel it.

mM

hahaha.....oh... is this thread closed now since Montana said so?

@leo-j

You really want to get banned huh?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Leo-J I'll take that bet.

You claim that beginning in holidays of 2007 (Nov17-xmas) AND throughout 2008:
PS3 > Wii WW
PS3 > 360 WW.

I say no f*&king way.

All that is needed is one month for the Wii or 360 to beat the PS3.

So, terms. Week ban enforced by mods and avatar change for 1 months sounds good to me.

Dolla Dolla said:

Soriku said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Neos said:
rage4dorder said:
Soriku said:
johnlucas has spoken...

I guess I'm late to the party....

No.