By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ioi, keep it comming!

Just thought I say thanks. The Icons in the charts are back, and the new WWW hw charts cool. Also it is nice that we have top 300 instead of 200 American charts! Nice to see you put so much work on the site! Keep it up :o)

Around the Network

I second that

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Yeah, nice updates

thanks

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

nice work

nice, and over 1000 users again very nice

Around the Network

1000 + because I posted at gametrailers :DDDDD!!!

mM

Just wanted to ask, in that WW H/W chart on the front, aren't you mixing two seperate weeks for others and the US?

"Well it's 200 members that is a good target to beat. NA numbers for the week are up as well in case nobody noticed!"

I still only see the numbers for 6th October, which I thought have been up for a while.

excellent addition with the hardwae box ioi

btw are we on the new host thing, because i dont remember it being down on Monday?

btw ioi i dunno if it's because they are updating or something but the comparison charts are not working for me

great work ioi, that was really a good idea to put that overview on the front page!

as the thread title suggests, keep it coming!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)