By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

woah, who's the freaky guy in ur sig, darkhaven? i mean, look at that mask!!

anyway, orihime hasn't come for weeks!!! poor orihime. she'll probably come in the next chap though.
AND NINJABLADE, Y DID U POST THAT SPOILER!!!?? JUST WAIT TIL FRIDAY!!! N I GLIMPSED THE WORD 'ICHIGO' THERE!! UR SO MEAN!!!
but everyone has to agree, kyoraku's sword's power is so totally orginally AWESOMEZZZZZZZ

Around the Network

BUT AIZEN-SAMAs SWORD IS THE BEST!DATTTEBAYO!!SEAWEED HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SimplyMe i posted it for people who want to know about it

orihime will appear in either next weeks chapter or the week after that

kyoraku sword is ok but i feel that its a little weird

darkhaven63 said:
Kamal said:
invisible29 said:
^^I thought DDR was best then Memories of nobody. I will NOT watch movie 3 since its all about rukia WHO I HATE!!

Rukia isn't as bad as Orihime. Luckily the manga is picking up.

Gin Vs Shinji thats a beautiful match up.

I agree; Orihime was a lot better during the SS Arc. Ever since then, her character development went (for lack of a better word) backwards, and I wasn't really fond of that.

I thought she would turn evil for a minute. She got along too well with ulquiorra

SimplyMe said:
woah, who's the freaky guy in ur sig, darkhaven? i mean, look at that mask!!

anyway, orihime hasn't come for weeks!!! poor orihime. she'll probably come in the next chap though.
AND NINJABLADE, Y DID U POST THAT SPOILER!!!?? JUST WAIT TIL FRIDAY!!! N I GLIMPSED THE WORD 'ICHIGO' THERE!! UR SO MEAN!!!
but everyone has to agree, kyoraku's sword's power is so totally orginally AWESOMEZZZZZZZ

That would be Hei from Darker than Black. His mask is awesome btw :P

Around the Network
Orca_Azure said:
darkhaven63 said:
Kamal said:
invisible29 said:
^^I thought DDR was best then Memories of nobody. I will NOT watch movie 3 since its all about rukia WHO I HATE!!

I agree; Orihime was a lot better during the SS Arc. Ever since then, her character development went (for lack of a better word) backwards, and I wasn't really fond of that.

I thought she would turn evil for a minute. She got along too well with ulquiorra

that would have made one of the best twist to the series

NinjaBlade360 said:
Orca_Azure said:
darkhaven63 said:
Kamal said:
invisible29 said:

I was expecting it at every turn but i'm glad it hasn't happened (yet). If you can't trust orihime who can you trust

Orca_Azure said:
NinjaBlade360 said:
Orca_Azure said:
darkhaven63 said:
Kamal said:
invisible29 said:

I was expecting it at every turn but i'm glad it hasn't happened (yet). If you can't trust orihime who can you trust

ichigo :p

NinjaBlade360 said:
Orca_Azure said:
NinjaBlade360 said:
Orca_Azure said:
darkhaven63 said:
Kamal said:
invisible29 said:

ichigo :p

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

omigoshez, ninjablade loves this thread, he keeps using :Z. XD. X), :p, ^_^, ^-^, O-O, )_) TT_TT

aizen's swords power is freaking me out. it is literally impossible to beat it!!