maybe we will never know

Around the Network

lol, no good guys die in Bleach. I'm having a hard time believing any captains will die :P

Yamamoto will fight Aizen probably and lose. But he's not gonna die.

@Orca

Probably. He seems VL level.

What is everyone's favorite Espada? Mines is of course Ulquiorra. He is just awesome and powerful. Why did the anime have to go on filler right in the middle of the EPIC battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra. The animations for the start of the fight was incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te96Ayfa--I

Ulqiorra, Stark, Grimmjow, and Szayel Apporo are the best.

Ulquiorra he was a very interesting character with no emotions and incredibility strong also what he did to ichigo was a +

grimmjow i dont know why but i like characters like him dos'nt care about any one else also his fight with ichigo was imo the best fight in bleach so far

starrk out of all the espada he seemed like he was the most human he cared about the other espada also his abilities are awesome

Szayel Aporro Granz watch hid fight and you will now why i like him

Around the Network

My favorite Espada is Nel Tu... If she doesn't count, then I choose Ulqiorra Cifer... Grimmjow's an asshole; I hate him; he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, but then that is also why people hate Aizen (that and his ridiculously imbalanced power)...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

NEL!!! NEL!!! NEL!!! NEL!!! NEL!!! NEL!!! NEL!!! NEL!!!

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

mines is Coyote Stark he is awesome

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Nel and Starrk are my favorites. The other espada are too violent/crazy to enjoy.

Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Szayel and Nnoitra (SPOON XD) ARE MY FAVES