By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here hates Rap?

Naraku_Diabolos said:
kowenicki said:
Rap.... 90% crap. (much like all genres really)

I can remember the first time I heard Rappers Delight when it came out and I loved it... still do, didnt feel the same way about rap again until The Message and White Lines. God I love White Lines... gonna stick it on now...

modern rap.... sweary, racist and arrogant misogynistic garbage most of it.

You can't say the word cRap without rap?

OT: I really don't like rap...it's just talking fast with little to no music.

I agree with this

Around the Network
Tayne said:
I give this thread 3/10. Should have at least changed your sig first.

plenty of people still take me seriously anyway.

Craan said:
Tayne said:

Actually not much, I for example now that you like rap but I still hate it so I wont say anything about you dissing it.

Sign me up to the list. I can't listen to a rap song for more than 5 seconds....for me it's one of the worst things humanity has ever created (goes on without saying that for me it's the worst genre of "music", if you can call it that)

zexen_lowe said:
Sign me up to the list. I can't listen to a rap song for more than 5 seconds....for me it's one of the worst things humanity has ever created (goes on without saying that for me it's the worst genre of "music", if you can call it that)

We were talking about Reggaeton too, which I think is even worst.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
zexen_lowe said:

While I agree Reggaeton sucks, and a lot, I think rap is even worse

mickey09 said:
Craan said:
mickey09 said:
listen to this song and then tell me wat u think about rap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNcloTmvTeA

bunch of awful gangster stuff.

bro thats a classic have u taken ur medication lately or wat?

mickey09 said:
listen to this song and then tell me wat u think about rap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNcloTmvTeA

22 seconds of the video. That's the time I closed the tab because I was already hating the song

zexen_lowe said:
pastro243 said:
zexen_lowe said:

While I agree Reggaeton sucks, and a lot, I think rap is even worse

Lol I wont discuss because I think both suck and arguing which one sucks more would be silly.

Craan said:
Tayne said:

You seriously kick ass Craan.