By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here hates Rap?

d21lewis said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf0Xx4TMxCM

I hate this motherfucker, too. Always talking about drugs and killing people.

I hate these guys talking about individuality and bucking the system, how are we supposed to get kids to respect authority and join the military with stuff like this ramming its liberal values down our throats.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
Agree with the OP, but there is genre that sucks even more, doubt you have heard it but its big in latin america, its Reggaeton.

noooo....Reggaeton>Rap/Rock/rest of the music genres

My bad. I meant to put up THIS link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgtZHXEmvFQ

There ya go. Taylor Swift, thou art avenged!!

Craan said:
d21lewis said:
But Craan, your profile! You LOVE rap!! Several of the artists in your list of favorite music are rappers!

What slander is this!  Rap is not music it's not talent its just talking over an awful jungle beat with real music stolen from real artist.

you didn't answer him.

ImJustBayuum said:
pastro243 said:
Agree with the OP, but there is genre that sucks even more, doubt you have heard it but its big in latin america, its Reggaeton.

Reggaeton is the greatest crap humanity has ever created, Daddy Yankee and all those guys suck crap, even more than rap, THAT really requieres no talent to sing.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
ImJustBayuum said:
pastro243 said:

Reggaeton is the greatest crap humanity has ever created, Daddy Yankee and all those guys suck crap, even more than rap, THAT really requieres no talent to sing.

So in your opinion, BUBBLEGUM POP is better than reggaeton...hhhmmm

Well heres my opinion, Reggaeton > overrated british bands.

ImJustBayuum said:
pastro243 said:
ImJustBayuum said:
pastro243 said:

So in your opinion, BUBBLEGUM POP is better than reggaeton...hhhmmm

Well heres my opinion, Reggaeton > overrated british bands.

Yes. And British rockbands are way better than any Reggaeto artist.

There top 10 of reggaeton songs and top 10 brit rock songs I found on a quick search, they probably arent the best ones but you can easyly tell which one is better music.

Just looking at those Regaeton guys makes me sick I really dont understand why people here love them, another thing why I think people in general have no musical ear at all.

Different cultures

d21lewis said:
Different cultures <3 different music. If something is popular among millions of people, and you don't like it, that's fine. You're not the intended audience. As long as we all agree to love boobs (or titties. Whatever the case may be) then, none of the other differences matter at all.

Now, let's hug!

No, Im South American, and I hate that crap, listen to it, go on.