By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Another ODST Review... 9/10

http://gogaminggiant.com/2009/09/17/halo-3-odst-review-2/

"Halo 3: ODST had a lot riding on it. A lot of people didn’t think the ODST take would work for the series. I’m happy to say, though, that Bungie did well. They created an engaging, fun and superb installment to the already great Halo franchise. It’s a no-brainer; you have to buy this game if you’re a Halo fan. Even if you’re not,you should still check it out. It’s an awesome shooter and will be enjoyed by everyone."

Thoughts?

False review?

UPDATE:
The review seems to be 100% real, just leaked early.

"Our Halo 3 ODST review has been taken down for now and will go back up Sunday. Our copy was obtained legally and legitimately from a retail store. We were never informed of any embargo from either Microsoft or Bungie. It was only an hour ago that we were contacted by Microsoft asking us to take down the review. Out of respect for Microsoft and the game we decided to take it down. We apologize for any inconvenience and the review will be back up on Sunday. Thanks for understanding."

Around the Network

"False review?"

i hope so i just predicted a 7.5 on ign

never seen this site before....

I'll wait to see a review from GameInformer

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

""The sound and graphics in Halo 3 ODST are amazing. The soundtrack makes you feel like you are really in the game. The music gets sad when you are all alone, and it picks up when you get into combat. The new silenced guns sound like they should, but they are just a tad louder. The graphics in Halo 3: ODST are amazing, too. They have that sense of realism while keeping it futuristic. When activating the VISR you can see more details in the graphics, making them amazing!""

did he just say 3 time "amazing" and praised the outdated gfx (everybody agree here) ?

FAIL ...

Time to Work !

Sounds like this one was written by a 360 fanboy to counter the other two.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

in b4 "they gave infamous 10/10, their pro ps3 and not trustable"

I love how all the pics from the game are directly from Bungie. Jeez, where do you Sony guys finds these lame reviews?

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

darklich13 said:
I love how all the pics from the game are directly from Bungie. Jeez, where do you Sony guys finds these lame reviews?

Us Sony guys?

And this one was on N4G.

Game reviews are still embargoed. Though I have heard of this site once or twice. I call fake

While this review contains more info than those Wii reviews...it still feels like it was written by someone that only read the previews.

9/10 tho...if thats a fake review, it should have gotten a better score.

How bad is this game going to turn out if fake reviews are giving 9s??!?!?