By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 will NOT fall under 200k WW the rest of this generation

Just a question for you guys.

Is this thread consider flame? Because my last thread about this was closed.

Thanks.

Around the Network
markers said:
zexen_lowe said:
markers said:
routsounmanman said:
"Japan - Will Not fall under 28k a week"

Hahahaha... That's like saying Monster Hunter 3 will sell just as well as the PSP ones

but monster hunter 3 will sell just as well as the psp ones so it will not fall under 28k a week 

I'll bet you that too, if you want

lol ok, terms?

1 month ban. If I win, you request a 1 month ban, if I lose, I request it

Monster Hunter 3 tri-
モンスターハンター3 (トライ)
Capcom 7 11,809 891,039

Woops, you lost

zexen_lowe said:
markers said:
zexen_lowe said:
markers said:
routsounmanman said:
"Japan - Will Not fall under 28k a week"

Hahahaha... That's like saying Monster Hunter 3 will sell just as well as the PSP ones

but monster hunter 3 will sell just as well as the psp ones so it will not fall under 28k a week 

I'll bet you that too, if you want

lol ok, terms?

1 month ban. If I win, you request a 1 month ban, if I lose, I request it

Monster Hunter 3 tri-
モンスターハンター3 (トライ)
Capcom 7 11,809 891,039

Woops, you lost

good thing i did not accept those terms ;D

Even 150k seems crazy to me. I expect it to sell below that through a lot of 2010. I also expect there to be lull weeks where it will likely dips below 100k again.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

I would have made the prediction of 100k per week which would be slightly plausible at least. But considering every console's sales die down drastically towards the end of the generation, I'm not sure how exactly you would expect it to not drop below 200k the year before it is discontinued....

Around the Network

I don't think, at this price level, it will easily fall under 100k next year, but one year always over 200k is more difficult, maybe if in future Sony cuts price under $200 when it's still selling well enough to not needing a cut in a hurry, it will be able, adding remaining momentum to cut effect, to have a long period without falling under 200k/week, but $300, or even $250 are still prices that, we are seeing it right now, don't warrant this.
Not falling more than two weeks in a row under 200k/week from now until 26 Dec is a prediction much easier to come true, but I wouldn't be 100% sure.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Has someone forgotten the current state of the economy?

I think a prediction like this is a little to early.

I'll just leave this here for future references.

not likely

make it 150K & we have a prediction

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey