By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 will NOT fall under 200k WW the rest of this generation

Im hoping some software keeps it afloat so my whole prediction is just dust in the wind without Sony stepping up to the plate

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Wanna bet on that? Since you seem so confident, you sure would bet on it

sure ill bet on it, whatcha got in mind?

Very bold indeed. I like your optimism =P

thats a bold statement. possible but not probable

markers said:
zexen_lowe said:

Hmmm, I'll give you a bit of margin, instead of the rest of the gen, let's say till the end of 2010 OR Sony releases another console (whatever happens before), if the PS3 goes below 200k one week at least, I win, if it doesn't, you win. I'm thinking of avatar and sig control, for how much time do you want the control to last?

Around the Network

LOL! Yep, I fully expect Sony to just yank it off the market if it falls under 200k per week... just like they did last time.

This has a chance of failing with the Sept. 19th numbers, or the week after that.

zexen_lowe said:
markers said:
zexen_lowe said:

Hmmm, I'll give you a bit of margin, instead of the rest of the gen, let's say till the end of 2010 OR Sony releases another console (whatever happens before), if the PS3 goes below 200k one week at least, I win, if it doesn't, you win. I'm thinking of avatar and sig control, for how much time do you want the control to last?

the control lasts for one fiscal year?

markers said:
zexen_lowe said:
markers said:
zexen_lowe said:

the control lasts for one fiscal year?

If you want it for a fiscal year, sure. So, it's a bet?

ph4nt said:
This has a chance of failing with the Sept. 19th numbers, or the week after that.

yeah i just need it to make it until octoberish then some game releases will keep it up, then holidays, then hoping after the holidays some game releases keep it up as well. I know its a bit bold but thats the fun