By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 will NOT fall under 200k WW the rest of this generation

jneul said:
peachbuggy said:
Looks like bet will fail LAST week. End of gen? Was not really very long at all.

according to vgchartz ps3 sold over 200k last week(world wide) so your statement fails.

My statement doesn't fail because the numbers reported this week are LAST weeks' numbers.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

i predict 100k for europe...= 200k plus...

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Xxain said:
Markers you should of just said rest of the year....Crow is being served in this thread already, as we speak

Lol, these are pretty funny now :)

I think it will fall below 200k at some point, surprised it's taken this long and still hasn't dropped below, so, good job PS3.

Seece said:
Vertigo-X said:
Seece said:
GameAnalyser said:
numonex said:
The PS3 will fall below 200k within a couple of weeks. In 2010 there will be weeks it will be barely above 100k let alone stay above 150k.

i'm afraid have to disagree with it and go with the OP's statement which is looking more promising.

No it isn't ... it's already going to hover around 200k this week, let alone the dry summer months.

This. January isn't even over and the PS3 is already around the 200k area. Last week should still be above 200k, but I won't help  but chuckle a little bit if it does fall below 200k.

lol The OP knew it would go this way, he just wanted attention or VG$$ or something.

Sometimes someone just wants to have fun, expect another prediction when the 360 pricecut happens later this year

Well my prediction holds true until adjustments are far and away. So even if it sells slightly over 200k and adjusted down or sells under and adjusted up the prediction still holds true. Either way seems next week will be a killer, unless some games sell like candy, that pushes hardware up a few thousand, that to me do not seem likely too (IE WKC, Last Rebellion, MAG)

Around the Network
steverhcp02 said:
Except the OP has been very fun and civil, i find kowenicki and numonex within the first 5 posts saying stuff about it being over soon more humorous at this point than this guy being wrong......not a lot of people thought it would happen, but it was fun while it lasted.

This! Someone actually understands this thread~ I feel happy now. This was all in fun, basically an mock of all the doomzor threads, but with a prediction that could of happened but ultimately every one knew it could not.

kowenicki said:
steverhcp02 said:
Except the OP has been very fun and civil, i find kowenicki and numonex within the first 5 posts saying stuff about it being over soon more humorous at this point than this guy being wrong......not a lot of people thought it would happen, but it was fun while it lasted.

dont mention it....

lol it will be forever mention! but it was all in fun :P

nice prediction markers,i like your style

i hope you squeeze through week 19,unless it's already happened while i post this,

good luck

Above & Beyond

it will remain in a range between 175 -220 K thru out this quarter. Considering both the odds.

@markers I just saw that you have a bet with zexen if PS3 falls until end of 2010 under 200k you give him sig control until the fiscal year end. E.g : if you would lose tomorrow you would give him control until 31.3.2010.

But if it wont fall the next weeks it will probably not fall until short after the end of this fiscal year. So you eventually have to give him control over your sig almost a year if you are unlucky.

Lol funny is that he said until end of 2010 over 200k so even if you win you have control over his sig just 4 months.