By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

@stefl
i will have a PS3 by end of March, and
no, i am really not that good;
  it took me quite a while to beat inward chaos and fairly scared to even retry it.. LOL
  (once with cloud - cuz hands down cloud is a great character, and once with squall - a must have for me : that's it)

besides u're using a character i hate playing against the most (while playin Squall) - TIDUS

but yeah.. i'm down to play once i get PS3
i just wanna experience this whole Ad-Hoc play
  i have no idea how it all actually works out

once i've got it i'll post here as soon as i can

Around the Network

Like I said before, I would be happy defeating you, even if I have to wait to wait until March.

The only prob using Ad-Hoc is, that you have to use a wired connection. So be prepared.

I want my PSP back
I want to keep working on my WoL and my Squall, who I do enjoy for his amazing Brv attacks

really...

WoL is just so good since he's allaround

hnmmm....

WoL is an authentic beast when played correctly. When I was building him for lvl 100 and his ultimate weapon, I learned how to effectively counter with the Shield of Light, which will do massive BRV + HP damage.

Also his BRV ---> HP Rune Saber combo is devastating as well, since the attacks are so damn fast, it's almost impossible to block unless you're waiting for it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I personally like his...bitter end combos way way more
wich are done by linking Brv-->HP attacks in the air, that attack chips at their Brv before delivering the final blow

WoL doesn't look cool, but he sure plays very very well

I simply wish for more costume choices T_T

but I'm loving WoL seriously...Firion...not at all

Squall man..been watching my vids again and I really love how he plays mostly..and his voice

I dunno...I simply want my PSP back asap

and I really wish they would make a sequel
with more characters, costumes, maybe visible accessories just for show
and maybe some more unique characters here and there

Around the Network

The only main gripe I got with Squall is the fact that such a fast character like him, is screaming to have a BRV --> HP attack, especially since all of his HP attacks are really slow to execute, the animation can be easily dodged.

A sequel such as that would be really awesome, and I think that given the success of Dissidia, they could actually ponder it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Indeed a sequel would be nice, but I think SE will take their time making a new Dissidia, if they make a new one.

Yeah, and also I doubt that a Dissidia sequel would be made for a portable device. If S-E decides to take it into a larger scale, it would end up going to consoles, at least that's what I think.

Current PC Build

Well I wouldn't mind that. It would only mean better graphics and more possible content. They could make much more playable characters and don't have to use these crystaline shadow forms as low level enemies.

Yeah, my actual wishes for a possible Dissidia sequel would be that they add regular FF enemies, such as Tonberries, Cactuars and such, instead of the crystal form for low level enemies. That would be really cool and give the game an awesome amount of diversity.

Current PC Build