By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

Happy New Year everyone!!

yeah..haven't been playing much..even less Dissidia because I got pissed with the CPU mostly and lack of multiplayer

you know what I mean, connecting my PSP to a PS3 to the internet to another PS3 to another PSP while not being able to see or hear my opponent

well...that's not multiplayer

anyhow..I really wish for a DFF2 actually

and..I've been more busy playing Naruto Clash of Ninja Revoltuion 3
very amazing game

but me being an otaku and all, I'm disappointed in the lack of japanese voices..and I'm trying to see if I can make my own UNDUB patch for the game

another complaint are some retarded ingame glitches

but besides that it's now become my favourite licensed game
even moreso than GNT4 for the GC wich was a Japanese import

all in all

I'm having fun here and there, but I'll see what I can do guys

have fun in twentyten

Around the Network

@Deathcape

Happy new year! Yeah I know what you mean, I haven't been playing much Dissidia Lately as well, mainly because now I've been reserving my PSP playtime more to FFVIII and Vagrant Story.

Also it got a bit repetitive doing all the characters to 100 + their ultimate weapons. I got them all, except for Cloud of Darkness and Shantotto, and I don't really want to do that for them xD.

Glad you're having fun on the Naruto game, in my cousins house they are all crazy about Naruto, so we spent most of the christmas day playing the latest game released for the PS2, it was kinda fun :P.

Have fun in 2010 as well ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

whoa.. what happend to my fave thread?
it's dead in here...!

anyway, i haven't played much dissidia either
in fact, i haven't game much at all
hahah!

but, @lestat
i finally looked at ur profile dude
u're whole game collection is pretty f*n amazing
no wonder u know so much about all these games and one who can actually provide tips LOL!

i'll keep that in mind in case i ever need help with any game 

Hmm... I am only waiting for somebody to say:

Hey there Stefl, let's play a round...

but the inactivity in this thread is overwhelming at the time so I spend my days watching anime while playing Disgaea 1 - 3

Well I haven't been around my PSP at the time, after finishing FFVIII I put it down, mainly because I only have time to game a bit in the evening before I go to bed, due to exams.

Been trying to get on a backlog of games as well, before it builds up too much due to the releases for the next months, sorry for not being here guys :(

@PSWii60

Thanks ;) I haven't updated it in a while, the only games i've added in the past months were Dissidia and Demon's Souls, but i've bought at least 10 more. These next months are going to be frentic >_

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

lol, by march i should have either a PS3 or a 360
most likely i'm going for PS3 since i've wanted one since it came out

i'll let you guys know when i'm able to fight a couple of rounds w/ u guys

@stefl
u and lestat are pretty hardcore for me though;
i really only manage to get by dissidia enough...
besides i already hate fighting tidus 'cuz of his dodge and hit type of play

but i'm still willing to play dissidia w/ u guys when i get the chance to 

Well I do play a lot at work, since I am a paramedic, i am allowed to do what I want if I don't get a Mission. My current job feels a little like a game. You are getting a Quest from the "Landesleitstelle" - something like a over regional central - you have to prepare the right equipment and then you have to rescue someone. You bring them to a hospital or doctor and "Mission Accomplished".

Man, I guess I should not compare such things with gaming but... meh...

Anyway, what I was trying to say is, I spend a lot of my time at work playing PSP or PS3, or watching movies on TV or PSP.

@Stefl

Actually that's a really good comparison, it allows you to see a more common ground with something you're more used to, so you can prepare better for your work.

I don't have much time to be on my PSP, just today I studied 8 hours straight for an exam this friday, it's 1K+ book that I have to read and memorize.

I'm sick of exams already >_>

@PSwii60

You should do a fight with Stefl then, he's a real great Tidus user, we've had some epic fights ;)

Current PC Build

Too much honor there lestat^^ btw, shouldn't the exams be over soon? a friend of mine has his last exam at the 5th Feb.

Do you have a PS3 PSwii60?

Well I would be happy to beat you if you have one. But I think that won't be so easy, or is it?

Yeah, mine's are over at the 7th Feb. But I have four exams from 1th Feb to 7th Feb, so it's really packed >_

Current PC Build