By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

nen-suer said:
i need a username

I'm playing with powerman and couple of others, check the "the conduit weekly league" thread. I'm taking a little break.

Sorry trash, I over reacted :(

Sabby, we miss you.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

^I love you too.

kisses!! ;)

But man, where is invisible...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Interesting...

Our game's dragging on because nothing's happening...

This game's dragging on because too much is happening...

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Interesting...

Are you really surprised? Inexp VS Exp.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Dgc1808 said:
Interesting...

wich side is the exp??

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
Dgc1808 said:
Interesting...

i would throw the whole "people not in this game, STOP POSTING!" thing at you, but i love you guys ^_^ welcome to n00bTown.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

^ This game of course :D

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

fire alarm evac of my building..hopefully bbl

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
fire alarm evac of my building..hopefully bbl

Mafia on the move :O

i thought this was just a game

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)