By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

looks like am the only one who trust trasleg

maybe am wrong about her

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

^i've said what i've had to say, its up to each person to decide who he or she believes. there's not much more else i can do really.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

What happens if we can't get a majority to vote for someone?

axumblade said:
dsister44 said:

I'm not 100% sure. I believe the mod decides whether to have 2 people lynched or keep the round going until a majority vote has been made. I'm not 100% on that. I just wanted to mark this thread. :/

lol ^__^ you know, this town probably isnt very safe for out-of-towners right now.

it isnt even safe for from-this-towners

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Can we lynch axumblade? I'm pretty sure he's mafia...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Can we lynch axumblade? I'm pretty sure he's mafia...

No, our city thrives on tourism. We are not going to lynch any tourists. I don't care if Osama Bin Laden, Obama, or even PAris Hilton come.

axumblade said:
dsister44 said:

I'm not 100% sure. I believe the mod decides whether to have 2 people lynched or keep the round going until a majority vote has been made. I'm not 100% on that. I just wanted to mark this thread. :/

intersting.....

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
dsister44 said:
Ok, I see it like this. There are two mafia members left. I am thinking Final-fan and Invisible are innocent. So that just leaves you,trashleg,Son1x. And since you and trashleg are seemingly trying to team up and get Son1x lynched. I am thinking that you and trashleg are the mafia.

Though if I am wrong about there being two mafia. Then another innocent person is going to die.

I am also suspecting you because you seemed so adamant about Carl back on day 2

Carl and hatmoza btw

but then again we all did, he was voted by almost all of us...

i wasn't sure about  the 3 mafia theory...

but now it maybe true

i wasnt suspecting Son1x until he came too hard after trashleg (and me) without a real evidence

its like he is making me and trashleg defend each other (an looking like mafia along the way).....

i will say it again Sabby trusted me all i ask of you is to trust me too..

ok, between trashlegn, Final-Fan and Son1x who do u suspect and why?

Seriously? Go read all my posts from the start of day 3. I posted tons of clues that imply that you, trash and SFB were together in this.

He also suspected trashleg, what do you think of that?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Vote - WoW

It's the perfect crime, really.

You can't get away with it WoW! I know what you are!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Son1x said:
nen-suer said:
dsister44 said:
Ok, I see it like this. There are two mafia members left. I am thinking Final-fan and Invisible are innocent. So that just leaves you,trashleg,Son1x. And since you and trashleg are seemingly trying to team up and get Son1x lynched. I am thinking that you and trashleg are the mafia.

Though if I am wrong about there being two mafia. Then another innocent person is going to die.

I am also suspecting you because you seemed so adamant about Carl back on day 2

Carl and hatmoza btw

but then again we all did, he was voted by almost all of us...

i wasn't sure about  the 3 mafia theory...

but now it maybe true

i wasnt suspecting Son1x until he came too hard after trashleg (and me) without a real evidence

its like he is making me and trashleg defend each other (an looking like mafia along the way).....

i will say it again Sabby trusted me all i ask of you is to trust me too..

ok, between trashlegn, Final-Fan and Son1x who do u suspect and why?

Seriously? Go read all my posts from the start of day 3. I posted tons of clues that imply that you, trash and SFB were together in this.

He also suspected trashleg, what do you think of that?

scapegoat, obviously. u think he would draw attention to his fellow mafia? thats stupid.

c03n3nj0, get out! lol