By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

trashleg said:

sabby: Carl, All 3 of you are acting suspiciously. Son1x is the one posting the most, Dsister is the most aggressive and you are trying to persuade us through you logical comments. Surely one of you 3 is the Mafia.

son1x has been kinda quiet, but the FoS was pointed at him a fair bit at the start.

sabby wasnt sure about son1x, dsister and carl. carl has since been proven innocent. as has dsister.

within 2 minutes of pointing his FoS at carl, hatmoza turned it to nen-suer. why?
within 5 minutes of hatmoza's Fos pointed at him, nen-suer was trying to get rid of hatmoza.

right now nen-suer just said "sabby trusted me you should  too."

nen-seur said he trusted no-one but sabby. and said the same thing to trashleg. and says he believed invisible. does he trust easily, or was this all a ploy so we let our guard down and think we have a friend? because its hard to know who to trust in a game like this, and at times its good to know that there's someone there who DOES trust you. so why does he keep telling us to trust him? :-/

nen-suer and son1x, im not voting for you, or saying you're mafia, im just presenting my findings to the public. i'll check it all again if anyone thinks i got something wrong?

I dont know why, but this post plus sabby last words makes me.....

Vote: trashleg

......for now

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

nen, is that just a deflection?

im as suspicious of you as you are of me im just thinkin aloud here.

hmm.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Son1x said:
Also, to me, it seemed like trashleg was trying to help SFB with the "sane/insane cop" thing. I have no plans of changing my vote.

i know, that was the first time i REALLY suspected trashleg

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

All right, here it goes:

I believe the 3 mafias are: SciFiBoy, trashleg and nen-suer.

Ok, so we all know SFB was one since he died and it confirmed. I'll start with why I think Final-Fan is not one. First of all, his "suspicion list" have been changing all the time. And from reading his posts, all seem to point out that he was working alone (as townsfolk) and not like in a group. 

Then we have dsister, who we all know is innocent.

Invisible, I'm pretty certain she is innocent as well Or rather, the trio-mafia gave us so many clues that I don't suspect her at all.

And now, I'll share everything:
First of all, all 3 of them never suspected/attacked each other much AT ALL. EXCEPT when Sabby found out SFB was mafia, thats where both nen-suer and trashleg had no choice but to go along with us and vote for him as well. nen-suer also wanted protection on first night, when he was in no threat of getting killed. By getting doctor's protection, they would have a free kill without worrying of failure. Then later he was worried about doctor being away. By saying that, he tried to cover up the "please protect me, doctor". If you go through SFB's posts, you will see that he never suspected the other 2 members. He also indirectly defended nen early in the game. nen as well, aside from the "SFB incident", he never suspected any of them. No actualy, he did, and only once. His post was something like "I think the mafia are dsister, carl and son1x (or SFB)". And trashleg with all the hints I already posted. From bad excuses to random lynching. She also never seriously suspected neither SFB or nen-suer. This round as well, she seems to be attacking final-fan, who I believe is innocent. And nen and trashleg seem to trust each other very well, no?

Well, that's my 2 cents.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

trashleg said:
nen, is that just a deflection?

im as suspicious of you as you are of me im just thinkin aloud here.

hmm.

OK, that's one too many times you've gone, "Oh yeah but maybe it's YOU!"

Vote trashleg 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

my vote isnt final

but its either you or Final-Fan....and our cop last words are still ringing in my ears

plus the three cops stunt

son1x, you're just a little bit late. read my last couple of posts, and give me the chance to counter everything you've just claimed about me.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

LOL I just saw Son1x's post. Some really good points there but my mind was already made up

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Seems like nen went for trash as well. Of course, that wouldn't be a weird thing to do, even if he is mafia. Their priority is to win and for victory, you don't need several mafias alive.
I believe its best to lynch trashleg since we are all going along. I'm sticking to my vote.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:

All right, here it goes:

I believe the 3 mafias are: SciFiBoy, trashleg and nen-suer.

Ok, so we all know SFB was one since he died and it confirmed. I'll start with why I think Final-Fan is not one. First of all, his "suspicion list" have been changing all the time. And from reading his posts, all seem to point out that he was working alone (as townsfolk) and not like in a group. 

Then we have dsister, who we all know is innocent.

Invisible, I'm pretty certain she is innocent as well Or rather, the trio-mafia gave us so many clues that I don't suspect her at all.

And now, I'll share everything:
First of all, all 3 of them never suspected/attacked each other much AT ALL. EXCEPT 1 - when Sabby found out SFB was mafia, thats where both nen-suer and trashleg had no choice but to go along with us and vote for him as well. nen-suer also wanted protection on first night, when he was in no threat of getting killed. By getting doctor's protection, they would have a free kill without worrying of failure. Then later he was worried about doctor being away. By saying that, he tried to cover up the "please protect me, doctor". If you go through 2 - SFB's posts, you will see that he never suspected the other 2 members. He also indirectly defended nen early in the game. nen as well, aside from the "SFB incident", he never suspected any of them. No actualy, he did, and only once. His post was something like "I think the mafia are dsister, carl and son1x (or SFB)". And 3 - trashleg with all the hints I already posted. From bad excuses to random lynching. She also never seriously suspected neither SFB or nen-suer. This round as well, 4 - she seems to be attacking final-fan, who I believe is innocent. 5 - And nen and trashleg seem to trust each other very well, no?

Well, that's my 2 cents.

1 - i thought sabby was mafia until he revealed himself as a cop.

2 - it was too early in the game for me to have been involved. he had no reason to suspect me.

3 - i was drunk last night. and i've already said that im trying to look into everyone all at once ^_^ it gets confusing.

4 - i've been no more suspicious of him than of anyone else i've been tryin to get my head around.

5 - one of my last few posts is questioning nen-suer.

also, if i didnt "seriously" suspect SFB i'd never have voted to lynch him.

and my "3-cop" thing was just me thinking aloud, again. i didnt want to lynch an innocent.