By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Final-Fan said:
invisible is VERY eager to vote for people to die, she does it with practically no provocation at all. She's either truly hyper or mafia trying to get people killed.

Wrong!

Back on day 2. She was going to vote no lynch, till I told her that if she didn't lynch someone then they(mafia) were going to get a free kill. So she voted for Carl. Now she seems to be just as frightened as the rest of us(I'm having so much fun). You just keep trying to shift the blame to other people aren't you?

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
And for your information Nen-suer. You are the one that was trying to get us to lynch Hatmoza. So if Final-fan turns out to be innocent then you are the next one to get lynched

no i was going after Carl and very suspicious of hatmoza

sabby trusted me you should  too.

The mafia is either Final-Fan or trashleg

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6  
Son1x
No Lynch
 hatmoza
SciFiBoy trashleg    
trashleg (no vote) Carl2291 SciFiBoy

nen-seur
No Lynch Carl2291
SciFiBoy

Final-Fan
(no vote) Carl2291 (no vote)      
dsister44 No Lynch Carl2291 SciFiBoy
Final-Fan      
invisible29 (no vote)
Carl2291
(no vote)
Final-Fan

NinjaBlade360 No Lynch --- --- --- --- --- Cop
Carl2291 No Lynch nen_seur --- --- --- --- Doctor
hatmoza No Lynch SciFiBoy --- --- --- --- Townsfolk
SciFiBoy No Lynch hatmoza sabby_e17 --- --- --- Mafia
Sabby_e17 No Lynch Carl2291 SciFiBoy --- --- --- Deputy

you know what, nen-suer, I'm done arguing with you, you're out for my blood. I know you're not another investigator because I don't believe there was a cop, a deputy, AND someone else with no serial killer.

I was wrong about Carl and hatmoza so maybe I was wrong about you too ... but maybe not and you want to get another townie to cement a mafia victory.

I still am pointing my FoS at invisible though.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen-suer said:
dsister44 said:
And for your information Nen-suer. You are the one that was trying to get us to lynch Hatmoza. So if Final-fan turns out to be innocent then you are the next one to get lynched

no i was going after Carl and very suspicious of hatmoza

sabby trusted me you should  too.

The mafia is either Final-Fan or trashleg

My bad. You were going after the doctor not the townie. I'm just saying that I have my suspicions of you.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:
invisible is VERY eager to vote for people to die, she does it with practically no provocation at all. She's either truly hyper or mafia trying to get people killed.

Wrong!

Back on day 2. She was going to vote no lynch, till I told her that if she didn't lynch someone then they(mafia) were going to get a free kill. So she voted for Carl. Now she seems to be just as frightened as the rest of us(I'm having so much fun). You just keep trying to shift the blame to other people aren't you?

But when you did that she said "oh OK" and picked someone at RANDOM it seemed like.  That's exactly what I'm talking about.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

sabby: Carl, All 3 of you are acting suspiciously. Son1x is the one posting the most, Dsister is the most aggressive and you are trying to persuade us through you logical comments. Surely one of you 3 is the Mafia.

son1x has been kinda quiet, but the FoS was pointed at him a fair bit at the start.

sabby wasnt sure about son1x, dsister and carl. carl has since been proven innocent. as has dsister.

within 2 minutes of pointing his FoS at carl, hatmoza turned it to nen-suer. why?
within 5 minutes of hatmoza's Fos pointed at him, nen-suer was trying to get rid of hatmoza.

right now nen-suer just said "sabby trusted me you should  too."

nen-seur said he trusted no-one but sabby. and said the same thing to trashleg. and says he believed invisible. does he trust easily, or was this all a ploy so we let our guard down and think we have a friend? because its hard to know who to trust in a game like this, and at times its good to know that there's someone there who DOES trust you. so why does he keep telling us to trust him? :-/

nen-suer and son1x, im not voting for you, or saying you're mafia, im just presenting my findings to the public. i'll check it all again if anyone thinks i got something wrong?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
invisible29 said:

1 - I'm actually a very active poster except for "yesterday" when I didn't post AT ALL BECAUSE I WAS ASLEEP

2 - I seriously hope you're not talking about "yesterday" 

3 - I admit I like to see what other people have to say and evaluate that before voting to lynch

4 - no, I thought you, Carl, or hatmoza were all equally likely to be mafia.  So it didn't really matter which one of you died in my mind.  Why should I have gone after you in particular when I was equally suspicious of Carl?   

this is the first time am thinking u maybe Innocent

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

btw the start of that post is a quote from Sabby, aimed at carl. its not me talking to sabby. my formatting went all to pot.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

The only reason I don't suspect nen-suer more is that IIRC he and dsister and sabby were all pretty tight on Day 2 and we know that the other 2 were/are innocent.