By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

areyou actually inicent hatmozaoa?

i said earlier i think you are.
but WoW's post has made me very vey unsure.

if we're wrong, we can make up later um. :X

but shit we've lost our f.ckin doctor. f.ck.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Both were innocent!!!

Why were they acting so suspicious

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

with hatmoza's sudden death

i now suspect SciFiBoy....but then again i suspected Carl too XD

FinalFan is on my list too......this is so confusing

what do you think trashleg?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

HOLY sh.t hatoza was innocent? f.ck. im sorry hatmoza. f.ck f.ck. fck. we lost a doctor and a townie on the same night, sh.t. this game is NOT going fgood

nen-seur, my accusations fall against sfb or dsister but then i;ve been wrong about my two hoemboys hatmoza and carl2291.. they WERE both acting suspicious tho. fu.k i dunno.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Oh wow. I kinda suspected that Carl was innocent (a townie actualy) but I really thought Hatmoza was mafia.
So we are 8 left. If we lynch wrong this round, we might lose already. We gotta be careful.

And I'm suspicious of almost everyone left equally (except invisible since she really is invisible in this thread :D). Some more maybe, nen-seur to be exact, hes mysterious, too mysterious(and his avatar screams mafia, haha. Yes, thats a joke). I'll wait a little longer to start FoS'ing and voting.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

son1x, its night time! are we allowed to be so prsumptuois at night time?

wait time the morning honey. otherwise, people will think you;re too eager to point the finger.

nen-suer said:
Both were innocent!!!

Why were they acting so suspicious

Last post WoW I promise

This was actually a good lesson for all you new people. This game is more about what people say, it's about avoiding deception as well, and a little bit of instinct.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

What are you talking about? Its already day 3. Carl was a doctor and hatmoza was a normal citizen (well townsfolk).

edit:adding this link; http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2611152

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Bah, I wish our thread was going smoothly like this one. -_-
Sleeping gets boring after 8 hours!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well nights are so short here that I go somewhere for like an hour or two and when I come back its already day.