By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

@ trashleg

Nothing personal honey it's just you've done a great job convincing people of lynching me then carl. So I'd be very angry at myself if I let a mafia member convince me to lynch anyone.

Like I said, it's dangerous to trust anyone at this point. Tomorrow is another day.

AND LEAVE OUR PERSONAL LIFE OUT OF THIS :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

This is enough votes to end the day. Does anyone have any objections to ending the day now?

end it please : )

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

@ trashleg

Nothing personal honey it's just you've done a great job convincing people of lynching me then carl. So I'd be very angry at myself if I let a mafia member convince me to lynch anyone.

Like I said, it's dangerous to trust anyone at this point. Tomorrow is another day.

i'm just trying to be objective - stop being so defensive, it looks suspicious.

WoW, no objections from me.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

^ OK seriously Safari has issues with the scoreboard, I guess I won't be doing that unless I get back in Ex./FF

And good night.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

trashleg said:
hatmoza said:

@ trashleg

i'm just trying to be objective - stop being so defensive, it looks suspicious.

WoW, no objections from me.

Just tell me this before the day ends. Are you a fellow Townsfolk?

No objections from me.

it was fun, everybody!

Sure, end it.

Oh yea, anyone else surprised first night ended REALLY fast?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

As Carl2291 is dragged off to the gallows, you notice more than a few satisfied smiles.  The air is filled with his shouts and cries of innocence which all come to an abrupt end as Carl2291 swings.  The townsfolk slowly disperse and night begins.

Night 2 begins!