By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

I'm pretty sure carl is mafia after reading through like 60 posts.
I'm still sticking to SciFiBoy. I just know you're mafia. Maybe it's just me but you got WAY too defensive when I asked if you were mafia. My gut instict rarely fails me, and I know your mafia I just know it.

Agreeing to not lynch me was smart, but I will not be completely satisfied until SciFiBoy is dead by tonight. I also ask that a reporter, lie detector do a test on me tonight so you all can finally trust me. Then when you are all happy (and I make trashleg eat her words as I already saved every post she made accusing me) we can hang carl tomorrow.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
I'm still sticking to SciFiBoy. I just know you're mafia. Maybe it's just me but you got WAY too defensive when I asked if you were mafia. My gut instict rarely fails me, and I know your mafia I just know it.

Agreeing to not lynch me was smart, but I will not be completely satisfied until SciFiBoy is dead by tonight. I also ask that a reporter, lie detector do a test on me tonight so you all can finally trust me. Then when you are all happy (and I make trashleg eat her words as I already saved every post she made accusing me) we can hang carl tomorrow.

Everybody has been defensive with accusations. Including yourself.

I don't actually get what is so suspicious about me though...

hatmoza said:

for today, at least, i think i'm gonna do a U-turn on this one. cos Carl is acting suspiciously. and i dont wanna have hatmoza lynched if he IS ust being defensive. and im easily influenced, so yeah.

Vote: Carl2291

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

After reviewing recent events, I'm going to FoS sabby.

Not because he said 'townfolk' and 'you' -- that was just plain weird no matter what role he has.

It's because of the rest of his interactions with Carl. He is SURE dsister is innocent, and when asked for a reason it's "because Carl's guilty". O RLY? First, it's not that strange for a mafia to make a weak accusation against another mafia -- as most first day accusations are -- (a) precisely to not appear to be in cahoots and (b) to make people more skeptical of other people's accusations on that person.

I just think it's weird that he's SO defensive of dsister. He's almost spent more time defending dsister than attacking Carl.

sabby, why do you love dsister so much? Do you know something we don't?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

and if the doctor is lynched, we're fucked. but since it looks like we're lynching carl, and i doubt carl is the doctor, we should survive another night. lol.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
After reviewing recent events, I'm going to FoS sabby.

Not because he said 'townfolk' and 'you' -- that was just plain weird no matter what role he has.

It's because of the rest of his interactions with Carl. He is SURE dsister is innocent, and when asked for a reason it's "because Carl's guilty". O RLY? First, it's not that strange for a mafia to make a weak accusation against another mafia -- as most first day accusations are -- (a) precisely to not appear to be in cahoots and (b) to make people more skeptical of other people's accusations on that person.

I just think it's weird that he's SO defensive of dsister. He's almost spent more time defending dsister than attacking Carl.

sabby, why do you love dsister so much? Do you know something we don't?

It is because i am the big horrible evil guy in the thread.

All im saying is, if i go this round it is 99% likely the Mafia will win.

Don't get too comfortable trash, I'm still not convinced of anything you've said since you've alredy made SOO many false accusations of me.

Depending on who the mafia kills tonight can change the whole events of the game.

Doctor use logic in deciding who you will protect tonight. Who would the mafia really need to kill.

If I live through the night trashleg and proven innocent, a world of hurt is coming down on you unless you can convince me otherwise

@other players: It's really dangerous to trust ANYONE at this point, we got nothing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Its coming close to the end of day so:

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Carl2291

Thats 6 for me...
1 more and the day will likely end.

I warned you

Well, although my suspicion on sabby still stands, I have to say that the day is getting long and there's really a pretty equal chance of several people being mafia.  

I don't think the day's going to end until you're dead, Carl, so sorry.  Maybe we'll shit bricks because we actually got it right.

Vote:  Carl2291 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!