By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Does that mean it is nighttime?

Around the Network

Are we ending the day soon?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Love it

LMFAO^

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

^ Referring to "So as i said earlier, everybody lynch me. I will be happy to see you all shit your pants when the results come on."

Anyway, the only one I don't suspect in the least right now is invisible29 -- how can someone that over-the-top be evil?

hatmoza's looking more suspicious than ever...

Unvote: nen-suer

Not sure who to vote for yet.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Carl2291 said:
Are we ending the day soon?

I want a 6-10 person majority to lynch someone before I end the day.

Final-Fan said:
^ Referring to "So as i said earlier, everybody lynch me. I will be happy to see you all shit your pants when the results come on."

Anyway, the only one I don't suspect in the least right now is invisible29 -- how can someone that over-the-top be evil?

lol. speaking of "over-the-top" and "evil"...

<--Him from The Powerpuff Girls

my brain hurts.

doctor's gonna have a hard time deciding who to protect tonight, eh :/ all these accusations flying everywhere.

i dont want to die

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Anyone know what time hatmoza will likely be back?

trashleg said:
Final-Fan said:

lol. speaking of "over-the-top" and "evil"...

<--Him from The Powerpuff Girls

my brain hurts.

doctor's gonna have a hard time deciding who to protect tonight, eh :/ all these accusations flying everywhere.

i dont want to die

What if the Mafia somehow get the doctor? Or the Doctor is lynched?