By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Good point.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Nice, this game got interesting!

You go, townies! I'll be rooting for ya.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

^ I forgot to say: [it's a decent point because] I'd forgotten that people were suspecting him before.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

okay, i gotta get read for and then go to college, i wont be back till 1800GMT or so, idk what time that is for you guys in the US, sorry if i miss anything, back later!

Wow, I really missed a lot. After reading all the posts, I'll go with:
vote: hatmoza 

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
OK folks, I'm back and HOLY CRAP!!!

The mafia must have gotten lucky because I don't remember ninjablade giving anything away, he barely even talked!

As for who to suspect, the accusations are really flying. I'm inclined to say that either Carl is mafia or some of the people who ganged up on him on Day 1 are mafia. Since I don't recall Carl really having a faction to defend him, I'll trust him today and

Vote: nen_suer

and if nen_seur turns up town I'm going after Carl.

If you read back again you will see that Carl was pointing fingers at "dsister"

"Son1x" and "sabby" backed him up, but then my suspicion switched from "Sabby" to "hatmoza"

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

dsister44 said:
Or Invisible or trashleg could be the second Mafia member. Since neither of them have logged in.

Carl already said near the start that i was on my way home from uni yesterday, sorry. here now, and having just read through this all for the first time, i think i have a clearer mind than everyone else involved.

i think Carl's innocent, cos he's actually requesting an investigation into himself. why would he do that if he was mafia?? it would be suicide, lol.

gimme 5 minutes to read again and decide who to lynch, the FoS is pointing at hatmoza right now. but i dont wanna lynch another townie since we've already lost a cop.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
SciFiBoy said:
nen-suer said:
SciFiBoy why don't you post a little more?

anyways am off to bed, hopefully i will live another day

i can post more if you like, do you have a question or just want my insight on others posts?

1-what do you think of Carl and Son1x....

2-you think hatmoza is mafia or just a smartass townie thrwoing accusations left and right

i mean he voted me so fast with no valid reson, but then voted you coze you asked alot of questions

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

trashleg said:
dsister44 said:
Or Invisible or trashleg could be the second Mafia member. Since neither of them have logged in.

Carl already said near the start that i was on my way home from uni yesterday, sorry. here now, and having just read through this all for the first time, i think i have a clearer mind than everyone else involved.

i think Carl's innocent, cos he's actually requesting an investigation into himself. why would he do that if he was mafia?? it would be suicide, lol.

gimme 5 minutes to read again and decide who to lynch, the FoS is pointing at hatmoza right now. but i dont wanna lynch another townie since we've already lost a cop.

Come on, that's like the oldest trick in the book

I really could use your help (if your not drunk)

oh great, i've cemented my reputation here as a rambling drunk.. i'm finally living up to scottish stereotypes! but nah, its only 11:17 am.. lol.

im just taking some notes on the first 20 pages that i missed, i'll post here in a few minutes once i've done some research..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.