By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

SciFiBoy said:
Carl2291 said:
SciFiBoy said:
hatmoza said:
You don't have to prove it. I'm just giving the lie detector something to work with if there is one.

okay then, answer then, all 3 of these for them

hatmoza, are you mafia?

are you town?

are you something else? 

Something else?

The good guys aren't all classed as town? Or do you mean "Serial killers"?

yes, exactly, if he plans on suddenly killing several of us, id like to know

Are all the specials classed as something else?

Cops, Doctors, Serial Killers, Lie Detectors, etc.?

I am still earning the game haha

Around the Network

and I'm hoping for the arsonist to slip up and kill him some mafia. Maybe he can even this thing up in one night.I wouldn't mind a firefighter protecting my ass tonight though.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

@ carl. All I care now is to find the mafia members by any means. I have nothing to hide I'm a townfolk and I'm going to try to beat the odds here.
Am I playing in the dark? Yes, but I have to start somewhere.
SciFiBoy : No,Yes, No
You're still getting lynched. Even if it's a mistake.

I wasn't accusing you of anything then, just asking questions on the different "Something else" roles.

I thought everything was split into good guys and bad guys lol.

Carl2291 said:
hatmoza said:

@ carl. All I care now is to find the mafia members by any means. I have nothing to hide I'm a townfolk and I'm going to try to beat the odds here.

I wasn't accusing you of anything then, just asking questions on the different "Something else" roles.

i think its like this:

Good: Town, Fireman, Cop, Doctor
Bad: Mafia, Arsonist, Serial Killer, Poisoner 

its in the sign up thread in the OP for anyone interested 

hatmoza said:
and I'm hoping for the arsonist to slip up and kill him some mafia. Maybe he can even this thing up in one night.I wouldn't mind a firefighter protecting my ass tonight though.

lol, that would be pretty ironic, yeah

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
Carl2291 said:
hatmoza said:

i think its like this:

Good: Town, Fireman, Cop, Doctor
Bad: Mafia, Arsonist, Serial Killer, Poisoner 

its in the sign up thread in the OP for anyone interested 

Thanks!

Almost 3am, bedtime for me.

Incase the day finishes before i come back...

Vote: nen_seur

OK folks, I'm back and HOLY CRAP!!!

The mafia must have gotten lucky because I don't remember ninjablade giving anything away, he barely even talked!

As for who to suspect, the accusations are really flying. I'm inclined to say that either Carl is mafia or some of the people who ganged up on him on Day 1 are mafia. Since I don't recall Carl really having a faction to defend him, I'll trust him today and

Vote: nen_suer

and if nen_seur turns up town I'm going after Carl.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
OK folks, I'm back and HOLY CRAP!!!

The mafia must have gotten lucky because I don't remember ninjablade giving anything away, he barely even talked!

As for who to suspect, the accusations are really flying. I'm inclined to say that either Carl is mafia or some of the people who ganged up on him on Day 1 are mafia. Since I don't recall Carl really having a faction to defend him, I'll trust him today and

Vote: nen_suer

and if nen_seur turns up town I'm going after Carl.

But we don't know how many Mafia members there are. Even WoW said he wasn't going to comment on that. Which would explain why noone defending him

hatmoza said:

Unvote nen_suer

Vote SciFiBoy

Panic much?

Well, I understand why you might think he's acting suspiciously (and I'd agree he was after you said this), but I wouldn't say he was panicky.  

SciFiBoy said:
hatmoza said:
SciFiBoy said:
hatmoza said:
are you mafia or town?

there is no answer he or anyone else could give that would convince your or anyone else as there is no proof that any of us would be telling the truth

ARe you mafia?

nope, lol

can i prove it, no, can you prove your not? 

If he was panicking, I don't think he would have given the lie detector something to chew on, but rather attempted to continue with his non-answers like in his first response. 

So I get why you suspect him and at this point I have to say I do too, but your original reason was bogus IMO. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!