By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

go for it

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

...zzz...

I'm going to be AFK for a few hours

...zzz...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Day 2 Begins

Gunshots could be heard over night and it was late in the morning when officials discovered the body of NinjaBlade360 in his own bullet-ridden patrol car with an extra large bag of donuts in the passenger seat.  We asked the local forensic unit to comment on the apparent cause of death "We're not really sure at this point but we're going to take this giant bag of delicious-looking donuts back to the office to... uhm... investigate them.  We'll come back for the body a little later."

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6  
Son1x
No Lynch

SciFiBoy No Lynch          
trashleg No vote          
nen-seur
No Lynch            
Final-Fan
No vote

Carl2291
No Lynch  

NinjaBlade360 No Lynch ---
---
---
---
---
Cop
dsister44 No Lynch            
Sabby_e17 No Lynch

hatmoza No Lynch

invisible29 No vote

Shit!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Damn they got the cop.....

but how??

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

fuck, how did they get the cop so fast!

Vote: nen suer
He was the first (Only) lurker to respond immediately to my "lurkers threat" in day 1.

Carl you are next unless you can prove your innocence. With the cop dead we are sitting ducks and I'm going with my gut instinct on you.

I have to go guys, sorry nen XD. But I expect you to be lynched by the time i get back online.

OOoooooooohhhh this is getting good. :3

4 ≈ One

I see that dsister and Son1x are still alive. Interesting!

We are all doomed D: