By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Instant Stream HD movies purchased from Zune Marketplace from anywhere.

This is great news! I'll definitely be getting a Zune HD sometime this year...

Around the Network
wyvers said:
my opera browser repeatedly crashes when i try loading this page :/

whatever they're trying to do with my browser, i better not let them! :P

Yup mine too,IE FTW!

I've been thinking about getting a Zune HD and stop using my iPod Touch. You get more for your money with the Zune. Plus I didn't pay for the iPod, it was a gift.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

If the Zune is successful you can say goodbye to Windows Mobile department... they'll be folded into the Zune software group... it'll be amusing...

Garnett said:
wyvers said:
my opera browser repeatedly crashes when i try loading this page :/

whatever they're trying to do with my browser, i better not let them! :P

Yup mine too,IE FTW!

My Zune HD's IE doesn't go past the front page of VGChartz. It loaded up quick though.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Cueil said:
If the Zune is successful you can say goodbye to Windows Mobile department... they'll be folded into the Zune software group... it'll be amusing...

I think it's the other way around. Zune software will be intigrated into Windows Mobile. MS specs out the hardware, third parties make them to match spec. The only problem that I currently see with Windows Mobile devices is that the hardware they are on ATM are poor. Zune HD has awesome hardware  but limited software. Windows Mobile 7 should get it right.

Even though my Zune HD is awesome, I still miss the Bluetooth, Speaker, Voice Recognition, GPS and pretty much limitless things you can do with Windows Mobile. Next year when Window Mobile 7 comes out on new cell phones, it'll probably replace my Zune HD for pocket space.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

I just noticed that I can now play my entire Zune music library through the Zune website. So any computer I go to, I can log into the Zune website and play any song that I currently have. Awesomeness.

Movie playback should be exactly the same.

It's called Live Anywhere, it's now becoming a reality.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER