By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nordlead Buys a House :-)

So I've been searching for a house and I finally bought one. It has a back porch, a 19 foot diameter pool (round), and a decent sized back yard. All hardwood flooring, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a brick fireplace that looks really cool along with a full basement.

Here is a picture from the agents website. I don't have more pictures, but I'll surely post some when we move in after we close on it. Hopefully everything will go smoothly so we can be in by mid November.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Did the seller accept VGC$?

Jackson50 said:

sadly no, or I would have almost all of it paid off

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
Jackson50 said:

sadly no, or I would have almost all of it paid off

That is unfortunate.

Dayum man! That's a huge hizzle! I guess bein' a mod on Vgchartz gets you a lot of cheddar, huh?

This post brought to you by the number "Fitty"

Edit: Dammit! I forgot, congratulations and welcome to the club!

Around the Network

lol, i misread the title. I thought it said " Nordlead bought a horse". I was going to come in here and cuss you out saying. You have a kid on the way you shouldn't be buying any stupid horse.

on topic: congrats!

Congrats!

Crashdown77 said:

Dayum man! That's a huge hizzle! I guess bein' a mod on Vgchartz gets you a lot of cheddar, huh?

This post brought to you by the number "Fitty"

Edit: Dammit! I forgot, congratulations and welcome to the club!

I wish being a mod payed that well

for the money it is a great house. My parents have a slightly smaller house that is going for only 10k less (not theirs, but the same exact house in a slightly different location) than I got this one for and it has hardwood floors thoughout and a pool. So while it will take a long time to pay off, I think it is worth it as I want to have at least 3 kids so we'll surely use up all the room.

you bought Peter Parkers house but Blue.....cool

looks cozy... congratz man.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."