By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Silent Hill 2 movie to begin shooting in 2010!!! Ok, NOW I'm excited!!!

@CGI

did you ever beat homecoming?

i refuse to read spoilers, basically im asking if its worht it for me to sit down and practice it and get better to beat it.

if the story is cool enough i will do it sooner than later

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

Hmm, I'll watch it. The first one wasn't GOOD, but it wasn't bad either. It had some changes that left me scratching my head (why change the main character, why change Dahlia's alignment?), but overall it caught nicely some elements of the games, and in the end I didn't feel like I had wasted my time

It has to be a bit better, though

I actually thought the first movie was the best video game adaption>Movie I've seen. That isn't saying much, but still it was OK. They are probably going to expand on where the first one left off, and I don't see how that could be good though. The ending was quite stupid imo. Either way I hope the series goes back to Japanese hands as well. The Japanese have the knack of making something more dramatic than it should be. I usually don't like to generalize certain groups of people, but I noticed this as a cultural trait per se. In some ways it is good in others it is bad. In this case I think it is quite good because the series feeds on atmosphere and emotions. When you magnify those you can't help to feel an amazement.

i wasnt sure if id call it the best, then i thought about it . . .

what would even be number 2

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889