By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GRAN TURISMO PSP Eurogamer Review -- 7/10 (FALL from grace for GT)?!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/gran-turismo-review

The difficulty balancing across Driving Challenge is decent, with the bronze medal usually attainable, but you can also skip tasks if you struggle.

You could argue that you're getting all the content you could possibly want and are then invited to explore it without restriction, and it's certainly possible to enjoy the game like this. I've lost countless hours over the weekend hunting down slippery sports cars, turning off all the assists and fiddling with Quick Tune, and then pitching them against hectic circuits in Drift Trial, my particular favourite.

But structured single-player career modes are more than just fuss; they're a way to regulate difficulty, excitement and choice so that the player gets just enough of each on an ongoing basis. Relying on players to make their own fun is either lazy or foolhardy. Coupled with archaic AI and the isolating absence of PlayStation Network support, this makes for a game that feels unfocused and regressive, despite its considerable technical and mechanical accomplishments.

7/10

This is the conclusion part BTW.....for full reviews follow the link

hmmmm......well I am VERY disappointed by this score

Not including prologues I think this is one of the if not the worst score a GT has got.......even though eurogamer is harsh imo

{goes of into a corner & cries}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Just wait until you learn IGN's score...

LOL have you seen IGN review? 6.8/10

It's Eurogamer, don't take it too seriously

IS this made by Polyphony? If it is it could just be that they focused too much on the superiorPS3 version and didn't give enough time to this one.

And if it isn't Polyphony than they should know that only Polyphony can make Gran Turismo titles

Around the Network

I think eurogamer also gave NFS shift a 7/10.

I think they rushed it to try and compete with Forza

Wow, they left out career mode and everythings unlocked?

I mean, yeah the game should be fun enough to stand on its own but what the hell. This game deserves every sub 7 score it gets for no career mode.

...it's a psp game. Reviewers are probablly expecting too much.

the ign score is more dissapointing. hopefully moterstorm is better.