By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 review: 'Forget game of the year....

This is one of the best games of all time' !

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves receives its second review, a 5/5 by OPM (UK).

Here are some other reviews:

Infamous 8/10
Resistance 2 8/10
Haze 5/10
Lair 5/10
GT5P 8/10
Motostorm Pacific Rift 6/10
Socom Confrontation 7/10
Singstar 8/10

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-394293.aspx 

Around the Network

It better be...

already posted

btw

Motostorm Pacific Rift 6/10 ??? why so low?

@Pullus, I searched @ Search Site and didn't find anything... U're sure?

EDIT: Nvm, searched wrong and theres already a thread about this, it can be closed now.

This game is probably gonna end up being the highest rated PS3 exclusive.  It looks like it actually has everything you would ever want or need in a game.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
yo_john117 said:

This game is probably gonna end up being the highest rated PS3 exclusive.  It looks like it actually has everything you would ever want or need in a game.

Good to see you have an appreciation for such a feat, if that's what ends up being the case.

+1 respect

Yeah I don't think I have ever seen a single game that looks more complete than Uncharted 2.  

I have to say Sony really has an ace with Naughty Dog.  Now if only all developers could take notes from studios like these.

Definitely one of the reasons to own a PS3 IMO.

this game keeps looking better and better

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I have no doubt Uncharted 2 will be an excellent game, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Hype is fine, overhype is not. Don't build yourself up too much.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

HOLY CRAP!!! that site gave Motorstorm PR 6/10 and socom Confrontation a 7/10?...... =.=

wow those guys are pretty unforgiving with some of those reviews. lol

good to see Uncharted 2 getting good marks though.