By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it me or does gamespot suck? VGChartz FTW!

I was a member on Gamespot trying to start some community discussions.   About the whole Aion being the death of Wow subject. And they banned me for it. I'm not sure if it's cuz I included the link to the discussion to urwrong.net or what. But then I read their terms and usage and pretty much you're not allowed to do anything or say anything on that site or you're subject for banning.   

I'm glad VGchartz is cool.

VGCHARTZ FTW!!!

And the community here is way more friendly.

Around the Network

well.....thank you very much! lol

vgchartz is the best community i have ever been on!

Agreed.  Everyone is awesome here.

VGC is the best community ever!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

gamespot is lame

alwasy has been, more into bells and whistles than actual interesting content

good wii front end then

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

Welcome to VGC. I am glad you like it here.

Different gaming communities are different.

One is not necessarily "better" than another however one may have members more receptive to your beliefs or easier rules to follow. That doesn't make it "better" as a whole but rather just a better fit for you as a member.

One thing that is nice about vgChartz is that you won't get blatantly insulted or told to "fuck off" for your opinion. People will disagree and argue strongly but usually debates are polite.

If u think Gamespot is bad, you should see N4G.

I've been banned three times on this website. It's still way better then Gamespot though.

I've been posting in Gamespot for a couple of years now and you have to be really careful, they literally moderate you for anything. Good site and community but with an awful ToU.