By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it me or does gamespot suck? VGChartz FTW!

Depends what you like...

Sony fan?...VGchartz is amazing.
MS fan?...gamespot may be actually better.
Nintendo fan?...you're screwed on both sites.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Depends what you like...

For some odd reason I think there are several Sony fans here that may not agree with you.

I have used to think the Bethesda forums were better, but they fell to shit when the console fanboys invaded the forums (coincidentally this happened shortly after Oblivion was released on PS3).

largedarryl said:
disolitude said:
Depends what you like...

For some odd reason I think there are several Sony fans here that may not agree with you.

I have used to think the Bethesda forums were better, but they fell to shit when the console fanboys invaded the forums (coincidentally this happened shortly after Oblivion was released on PS3).

Which do you think Sony fans would think Im wrong about? VGChartz being Sony store play or gamespot being MS zone? I myself preffer VGChartz because mods tend to keep a fair balance but its hard to deny that MS fan is much safer at Gamespot.

Vgchartz is the only gaming website/forum i actually visit, and i like the debates here without people being childish

disolitude said:
largedarryl said:
disolitude said:
Depends what you like...

Which do you think Sony fans would think Im wrong about? VGChartz being Sony store play or gamespot being MS zone? I myself preffer VGChartz because mods tend to keep a fair balance but its hard to deny that MS fan is much safer at Gamespot.

About VGChartz being Sony friendly.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
largedarryl said:
disolitude said:
Depends what you like...

I posted a thread here the other day for PC's vs Consoles.  http://urwrong.net/topic/112 here it is if you wana look. So far out of the few votes PC's are winning and 90% of the votes on that come from this site.  In the Xbox vs PS3 topic the polls keep going back and forth. Ps3 was winning yesterday but today looks like xbox pulled through.  Again most of the votes are coming from vgchartz users. 

So it seems this site is supporting PC gamers more. and when it comes to xbox vs ps3 it seems to be pretty balanced.  As far as the votes so far. Again. there aren't many yet but it will be interesting to watch as the numbers increase. 

Yes I like this website here also,And alot of ppl on this website are mature(Well some)...This & neogaf are were i usually visit on a regular basis.But i don't post on gaf that much anymore.

Yeah there a bunch of Sony fanboys imo. I hate them so much, ign is so much better and always updated. VgChartz rule.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

While I appreciate the positive sentiments, starting a thread to flame another website isn't really appropriate here.