By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 FIRST REVIEW by PSM3.....21/20!!!! (can this be true?)!

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@CGI

People on the first page better edit their posts

this is turning out to be a VERY HIGHLY RATED GAME!

Yup, just like we said it would be. Funny, reminds me of the Killzone 2 days, when people doubted that too. The PS3 is REALLY starting to prove itself, THAT'S what matters!

I'm still shocked that its Uncharted 2 that will be PS3's GOTY not Killzone 2

but that shock only proves how many good games there are on the PS3

now its R&C:ACIT turn next!

Hey, don't count Killzone 2 out just yet!!!

Hell, don't forget about NSMB Wii either!!!

I think Darth has it spot on, Killzone 2 just isn't quite 10/10 material for most critics where as Unchartered 2 will have that potential.  NSMB Wii maybe a good shout but I'm not convinced personally.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@CGI

Yup, just like we said it would be. Funny, reminds me of the Killzone 2 days, when people doubted that too. The PS3 is REALLY starting to prove itself, THAT'S what matters!

I think Darth has it spot on, Killzone 2 just isn't quite 10/10 material for most critics where as Unchartered 2 will have that potential.  NSMB Wii maybe a good shout but I'm not convinced personally.

Killzone 2 imo never had the "summer blockbuster" aura around it

Uncharted 2 really has that, going accross to world to find treasure, cool cahracters aura + multiplayer hype.

so I think its safe to count out killzone 2 now

@CGI

BTW I said PS3 GOTY.....not GOTY overall as I think MW2 has that locked on (even though I hope it doesn't get it)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

CGI-Quality said:
slowmo said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@CGI

Actually, Killzone 2 recieved PLENTY of 10/10 reviews from many critics. Look again...

I'm not ripping it mate I just saw a lot of sub 10/10 from sources I refer to, in particular multiformat magazines and sites.  Also it blatantly had to receive some 10's or the metacritic score would be sub 90's!  You do raise a fair point though, perhaps I could and should of worded my statement better.

First off, Uncharted 2 will be awsome. Secondly (though) I think going above your own established criteria makes you look foolish and lacking in credibility. 21 out of 20 = fail.

However, if it will make people stop saying that MGS4 is the game of the generation, then I am all for it. I look for Uncharted 2 to be GoTY - NSMB Wii is the only game out this year that even comes close to me - and it won't get the critical acclaim (though it deserves it).

@CGI

Yahoo just gave UNCHARTED 2 a 5 STAR rating!

Around the Network

c'est de la grosse merde, comment peut tu donner un 21/20 a un jeux et esperer de garder ta credibilite?

@disolitude

"Another overhyped game confirmed?"

What a failed question!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

I am guessing Uncharted 2 will be either the PS3's 2nd or 3rd highest meta score so far, and rightfully so!

My most anticipated game this gen, thus far.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

@CGI

lol......they just keep coming don't they!

I await Gamespot, Gametrailers, 1up & Eurogamer reviews!

Reviews are great, but not unexpected. U2's averaging what, a 9.7 right now?