By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 FIRST REVIEW by PSM3.....21/20!!!! (can this be true?)!

tedsteriscool said:
Wow, this thread exploded from this morning until now.

I just wanted to say to those who feel 50% is what should be considered an "average" review:

The American educational system is broken down into the following:

(59% and below) Failing
(60-69%) Below Average
(70-79%) Average
(80-89%) Above Average
(90-100%) Exemplary

I think game reviews are scored in a manner similar to this.

You're comparing American notes to a French Playstation Magazine?  . It's different for every single magazine I think. Take Edge, their 90-100% is certainly rated above examplary...

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Rickz0r said:
CGI-Quality said:
huaxiong90 said:
I just noticed something: Maximum PC gave Half Life 2 an 11/10...looks like reviewers were corrupt a much longer time ago than I thought.

The thing of it is, it's not corrupt. I think when you grade something of this magnitude, you're stating that the game THOROUGHLY entertained and impressed you.It's only corrupt if you did this while...

A. Having actually not played the game

B. Judged it biasedly (good or bad)

C. Were payed to say it.

Since we have no proof of any of that, we can't call it corrupt, but that we don't agree with it.

I still think people are taking this way too seriously but I guess that's just me. This is also ONE rview, ONE. Every reviewer won't give it this score...

So you're saying that a website is biased in a bad way if it rates a game 11/10?

Lol.....no, if the site is already biased against said game and judges it according to that, versus any ACTUAL merits or faults it contains.

Just trying to make a joke as a new guy here.....

Good luck reaching 10000 posts CGI . I've been visiting this site for over 2 years now, It's just that I didn't make a account until now. You sure are one of my favorite posters, and I do know which posters I like, and who I don't like (Only a few persons, one has the name of an upcoming MMO  ). I'm only talking about posts here, not the persons themselves. Anyway, I'm glad to have joined the community, it's a great site for discussions .

HELL YEAHH !!!!

NYANKS said:
zeross said:

psm3 last reviews 
infamous: 17/20
killzone 2 : 17/20
uncharted : 18/20

GTA san andreas : 21/20

it's just awesome like GTA SA

No no my friend.  It is MORE awesome than San Andreas.  GTA's 21/20 came before the existence of the C3LL, which we know makes every game exponentially better than games before it.  So if you can follow a series of well thought out calcualtions I have come up with in the last 3 minutes, you will see that 21/20  *  TEH C3LL  + sequel  * NOT on the 360/Cures cancer = 42/20, or GREAT SUCCESS.  This is a rough estimation mind you, and is subject to a deviation of +/- 10 year life cycle.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
huaxiong90 said:
I just noticed something: Maximum PC gave Half Life 2 an 11/10...looks like reviewers were corrupt a much longer time ago than I thought.

The thing of it is, it's not corrupt. I think when you grade something of this magnitude, you're stating that the game THOROUGHLY entertained and impressed you.It's only corrupt if you did this while...

A. Having actually not played the game

B. Judged it biasedly (good or bad)

C. Were payed to say it.

Since we have no proof of any of that, we can't call it corrupt, but that we don't agree with it.

I still think people are taking this way too seriously but I guess that's just me. This is also ONE rview, ONE. Every reviewer won't give it this score...

Must say I agree with you......we have NO PROOF of any of those

now the PS Mag UK claims Uncharted 2 may be the BEST GAME EVER not just of this year

like it or not haters, evidence is piling up for Uncharted 2 not against it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

TheThunder said:
Another way overhyped PS3 exclusive.

I guess it's same shit different day on the Chartz.

another awful post from a hater.

I guess it's the same shit different day on the Chatyz

Are there PS3 owners that are NOT going to get this game? If so, smack yoself!

I predict it will do as well as Killzone 2

CGI-Quality said:
Chacron said:
I predict it will do as well as Killzone 2

When the first already did better than Killzone 2?

resistance 2 did worse than resistance 1, same with motorstorm