By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Forza 2 bundle effect on Forza 3?

I think Forza 3 is either going to be MASSIVE or flop hard.

A lot of people might just decide that one Forza a generation is enough, and that 3 doesn't do enough new (just all the old stuff better) to warrant $60US.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:

A lot of people might just decide that one Forza a generation is enough, and that 3 doesn't do enough new (just all the old stuff better) to warrant $60US.

According to news websites the game is already gold. It should easily outsell Forza 2, but I doubt it'll be massive per se.

starcraft u are wrong. There's no chance Forza 3 will be massive. (depends on where u draw the line for massive though.. at 5 million?)

Thers's no chance Forza 2 will flop hard (depends on wherre u draw the line for flopping hard though ... at 2 million?)

starcraft said:

Slimebeast said:
starcraft u are wrong. There's no chance Forza 3 will be massive. (depends on where u draw the line for massive though.. at 5 million?)

Thers's no chance Forza 2 will flop hard (depends on wherre u draw the line for flopping hard though ... at 2 million?)