By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII Boss fight video....

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/final-fantasy-xiii-boss-fight/330087?playlist=featured#comments_top

I'm overhyped for this game but this bored me to tears. I'm hoping it feels much better when you're actually playing it but I'm scared now. S-E hasn't done much in the way of outstanding games this gen and I'm beginning to think even the FF franchise has taken a hit. I hope I'm overreacting though and it's actually sweet when you play it.

What do you guys think?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Why cant they bring back the old school battle systems especially FFX.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Most rpg games look boring when I watch them on youtube(or any other streaming site) no matter what game it is. Therefore I'm not going to judge this based on this video. I will see that it looks a lot more intriguing than most battle systems.

I prefer the old battle system myself, but kudos to Square for trying something new.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

I wish I never watched that...

Super suckage.

oh BTW

EVERYONE HATES that video as the person playing is absolutely crap

even the ffxiii.net people hated it, but because of the person playing it spamming blizzards & not doing anything properly.

its not the games fault, its the player thats making it look boring

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
To be honest I find all RPGs boring to watch.

I don't like the visual look of the battles though however they play, then again I'm in love with FF XIIs.

same here but I was expecting at least a grand entry for the summon, shiva but that was so unimpressive. Also, shiva's attacks looked so pathetic. As someone commented on the GT forums, there just wasn't anything that looked grand. It seemed like they were giving the boss paper cuts all the way.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

So many people looking forward to playing this game.
So many people over-over hyped...
For this.
Terrifying...
The video is boring as hell.

The video was the best video i have never seen.... yet...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

...........looks awesome?
why im i the only one that likes it? , its a normal boring first boss fight.
also im glad that you cant control summons , cause thats a good thing about FFXII, since they are summons you shouldn't control them, like FFX.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz