By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Alexie's Workout Plan!

oh, i used to do (what i call) inverted push ups, where you put your feet high up on a wall (basically doing a handstand) and then do push ups, but i mostly did this when i couldn't get to my weights to work my shoulders.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
W29 said:
stof, I might end up doing what you suggested above. If it works then expect me to keep you guys updated on my progress.

Do it! If you can actually remember to do them every time, you'll notice the results REALLY fast. And because it's spread through the day, you're always challenging your muscles, but not working up a sweat.

Here's the link if you'd like some more detailed info.

http://forums.menshealth.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/855109121/m/612106525

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

lolita said:
I just exercise about 10-20 minutes everyday and eat well. ^_^

But what do you DO for your exercise?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Mine's pretty simple.

I only walk slowly when talking with someone, otherwise I just walk at 7km/hour for at least an hour each day, and bearwalk forwards and backwards at least 100M/day.

On Mondays (Today.. yay) I do a weak full body workout, not exactly to gain muscle, but avoid loss and increse fitness. Low weight (25 pound) bicep curls x 50, tricep lifts (Weight over head) 40 pounds X30, bench press 80 pounds x 50, 50 situps, 50 twists (Shoulders pressed to ground, Lift legs up, place right leg flat, lift center, left leg flat) 50 Hindu squats, 100 shoulder shrugs (100), Weighted calf lifts (80 pounds) but I never count them. Just go until I need a rest, give a minute, then go again. Some full body stretching, and done. Oh, and a really wierd warmup that I won't get into.

I'm in very disproportionate shape though, I've dislocated my left shoulder 5 times now, so I'm very hesitant to work out my upper body. Legs and core are actually quite good, but upper body, I'm an enormous pansy. I also hope to increase my dedication over time, but laziness = better.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

There are all kinds of exercises you could do with smaller weights to increase size if you wanted, are you even interested or would rather play it safe?

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network

Even though it's been 5 years since my last dislocation, my shoulders (my right one now because of having spent 10 months with my left in a sling) are a bit messed, so I really won't push either of them. Even during my set workout, including bear walk, if either of them starts acting up I stop immediately. Kinda sucks, but meh.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Alexie Di Onie said:
lolita said:
I just exercise about 10-20 minutes everyday and eat well. ^_^

But what do you DO for your exercise?

Sit ups (to have a nice flat belly), push ups (not much, just enough to not have jelly arms), squats, various legs/ass exercises (don't ask the names iono what it's called). I also do stretching so I don't end up stiff.

Martial arts here...nothing too extreme, just kind of constant. Any free couple of second I get I practice a little. Also, you guys want to see some sit ups, check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGFTdhDylvo

I should add that Bruce Lee virtually invented this and coukd hold the totally horizontal position for extended periods of time without moving. 

Basically I go around picking people up by their legs and shaking them so their money comes out. You get a great workout Plus the benefit of whatever money falls out of their pockets.

But in reality I just run. Sometimes. During the summer I was running 4x a week about 2 miles each time. I started again a couple weeks ago, but haven't ran in a week or so. I should probably get right on that.

Apostrovich said:

Martial arts here...nothing too extreme, just kind of constant. Any free couple of second I get I practice a little. Also, you guys want to see some sit ups, check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGFTdhDylvo

I should add that Bruce Lee virtually invented this and coukd hold the totally horizontal position for extended periods of time without moving.

That is pretty much what my leg lifts are except my ass stays on the ground.

Lolita, sit ups are nice, but don't work out your stomach as much as some other exercises, the leg lifts and the flutter kicks mught be a better idea. 

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie