By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty dog: Uncharted 2 is a GENERATION ahead of Uncharted 1 visually

Wait wait wait... you have MAG in your overhyped list? Now I know you are just pulling our legs... the general census of that game is "Meh" i mean... tons are pegging it at less than a million life time.

Around the Network
JEDE3 said:
The damage control from epine, numonex, and themanwithnoname is ridiculous

Damage control? You really believe they've maxed out the PS3? Please don't tell me you believe anything a developer claims. The amount of ignorance by you is what's ridiculous. This is just chest thumping by Naughty Dog. I calls em as I sees em.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

themanwithnoname said:
JEDE3 said:

Damage control? You really believe they've maxed out the PS3? Please don't tell me you believe anything a developer claims. The amount of ignorance by you is what's ridiculous. This is just chest thumping by Naughty Dog. I calls em as I sees em.

Hey, I'm not the ignorant one posting off topic flaimbait stuff. I implore you to find me in the OP anywhere that says anything about maxing out the PS3. I beg you to show me the rule that when a developer gets the most out of console they are forced to work for the next one... you sir, are the ignorant one.

EDIT: Let me clarify before you start shouting RIGHT HERE! The OP describes the video as the same one in this thread. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=85734&page=4 I am asking you to find me where the OP is asking to discuss the same as that thread.

Naughty dog never promised something and never deliver. they are one of the best developers to achive their fan's love.

however these guys do

Rockstar Games , Lionhead , EA , Activision , Ubisoft.

and to list them from worst to worse

1) Lionhead (they never ever ever make their promise true)

2) EA (these guys may be going back to "okay" now but they been years that even their moto "Challenge Everything" sounds like "underachive everything"

3) Activision (they are going up on this list every minute)

4) Ubisoft (Prince of Persia , Assassins Creed , Far Cry are all hyped and they all turned out boring)

5) Rockstar (these guys overhyped GTA IV to the limit they promised alot and unimaginable stuff in it that made it look like the best game ever made, what did we get? GTA 3 with boring gameplay)

Ugh, there's some serious corporate masturbation (Yea Survive Style 5 reference!) going on with Naughty Dog lately.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:
JEDE3 said:

You're entitled to your opinion, just as he is. I don't think anyone should be speaking in absolute, even if the claims seem fishy...

Yes, but I am tired of anytime fans of one console criticize or call into question anything on the other console, it gets labelled as damage control or that person being a fanboy. I think Uncharted 2 looks really fun and will be a great game, as well as Ratchet and Clank and GT5, whether it comes out this year or early next. I'm just not believing that they've maxed the PS3 out, which if you think about it, is actually a compliment to the PS3, but apparently, I'm on damage control; for what, I do not know.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

themanwithnoname said:
CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:
JEDE3 said:

You're entitled to your opinion, just as he is. I don't think anyone should be speaking in absolute, even if the claims seem fishy...

Yes, but I am tired of anytime fans of one console criticize or call into question anything on the other console, it gets labelled as damage control or that person being a fanboy. I think Uncharted 2 looks really fun and will be a great game, as well as Ratchet and Clank and GT5, whether it comes out this year or early next. I'm just not believing that they've maxed the PS3 out, which if you think about it, is actually a compliment to the PS3, but apparently, I'm on damage control; for what, I do not know.

LOL! there is a difference in saying your opinion and saying something as ignorant as "They must be working on the next generation console all to themselves then"

I'm excited for the game too, but I get a little bored of hearing developers and PR folk going overboard. Though they can't say "yea.... our game is cool... Buy it!" so they have to get the word out.

JEDE3 said:
themanwithnoname said:
CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:
JEDE3 said:

LOL! there is a difference in saying your opinion and saying something as ignorant as "They must be working on the next generation console all to themselves then"

I guess you can't recognize jest when you see it huh? Good grief... *facepalm*

Duplicate thread
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=85734