By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor Times: Nintendo New Trademark and dead companies rise from the grave

Well Nintendo has filled a new trademark called "The Last story"

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/09/11/what-is-nintendos-last-story/

What is it? Noboby knos but sounds serious.... I guess. Anyway remember those Wii games that were developed by Factor 5 (one of them was supposed to be a new Rogue Squadron) Anyway the guy that bring the info about those (and the cancelled Superman game) has some new info about Factor 5 Wii games.

Some updates on this topic.
There are still two other Wii games by Factor 5. One has a publisher (I assume this is Rogue Squadron), the other one does not. Both are to be finished this year, that's why I wonder that none of them have been announced yet.

The cancelled Wii port may have been Superman but it may have been something else. A list of open-world games published by Electronic Arts would be helpful.

In future, Factor 5 might develop games for iPhone.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370263

Factor 5 doing iPhone games ......... how the mighty has fallen!!!

Around the Network

Rogue Squadron always pushed graphics on Nintendo systems. I'd like to see a Wii one

We all knew that Nintendo was domed, and now they're even making a game about it! Victory for the Horde!

On that note, glad to see Factor 5 is back... ish...

We are actually going to see these Factor 5 projects get completed? That's good news.

Last I heard they were mired in lawsuits. I was not expecting to see anything else from them.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

im still waiting for factor 5's game to emerge

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Secret megatons for 2009? At the super-fall conference?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Last time I heard of them, they were working on Rogue Squadron and Pilotwings for Wii. The latter seems to have a new publisher (and new name) though.

Nintendo is no longer publishing the game. That project has a new publisher. The other one is Rogue Squadron.

pilotwings me hopes

factor 5 must release a game for me to show that all non believers are wrong!