By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Has anyone played it yet?

I love the artstyle. I am thinking about buying it, but is it worth the price or should I wait for a price drop?

Around the Network

It looks similar to Odin's Sphere...

I dont know, never played Odin sphere

I just played and i must say its insane!!, whoever said the controls were simple was wrong, it takes some practice to fully understand it and its really fun, the graphics where better than expected they are so still.. yet so fluid.. beatiful its an understatement, the music is beatiful too, and the game story is pretty coll thus far

Something i didnt expect was the beatiful voices on the voice acting, didnt now this game was dubbed i thought it was a typical full text RPG in that sense

This is a must have for beat em up fans, and RPG´s alike i think no one should miss it actually its brilliant, this can easily get into the Top 10 wii games and one of the best games of 2009

Monohime rulz!!

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

That's it, I'm getting the game tomorrow!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

It's Muramasa, btw. >_>

luvtospooge said:
It looks similar to Odin's Sphere...

That's what scares me.

this game looks very interesting but i know zero about it. what kinda game is it? is it anything like contra/gunstar heroes?

I've just beaten Momohime's story and I must say I love this game do death!

Former something....

I just beat both story's all swords, all enemy zones, at 17hrs in. Momohime's story is better than Kisuke's imo. I would have loved for them to make one consistent story though. It just feels like two different smaller amazing games, than one big amazing game.

Edit: The gameplay is great though. The art style is amazing, but there is some problems with variety in a certain environment. Imo some of them just look like the same background over and over again with the only difference being the design of the playable area, even if there are differences they are very subtle. I can't help but be impressed when I get to a new prefecture/providence and the art changes.