By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - November 13th Wii game release craze

I hope Soul Calibur Legends DIE IN PAIN if it comes to that shitty game that I have seen in some videos.

I want to try:

- Super Mario Galaxy (obvious choice)
- Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (RE fan =D)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (the first was awesome)
- Geometry Wars Galaxies
- Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law (Just hoping it becomes as good as PW)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network
Daileon said:
I hope Soul Calibur Legends DIE IN PAIN if it comes to that shitty game that I have seen in some videos.

It's a game I want to be good.  I'm betting It's going to be Dynasty Warriors-ish so it won't appeal to everyone, but it holds some promise.

And if it does really really well, Soulcalibur IV might change platforms.  Not likely I know, but I wish.

I think most of those 3rd party games are hoping to be picked up in the heat of the Galaxy launch, Umbrella will sell well though, I reckon 200k+ in that week at least.

There will be a lot of people picking up new Wiis that weekend - and hoping to get in on the Wii craze. Ninty had better have 100k-150k Wiis available on Galaxy day alone...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Words Of Wisdom said:
Daileon said:

It's a game I want to be good. I'm betting It's going to be Dynasty Warriors-ish so it won't appeal to everyone, but it holds some promise.

And if it does really really well, Soulcalibur IV might change platforms. Not likely I know, but I wish.

It's a game I want to be good, but I expect to be very bad.  Honestly from what I've seen I'm thinking Lair level review scores.  Lower than 6.5 and maybe lower than 6. 

Around the Network

Wow very nice !

I'm interested in :

November 12, 2007 Super Mario Galaxy
November 13, 2007 Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
November 13, 2007 Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
November 13, 2007 Soulcalibur Legends

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?

@ArtofAngels
200k first week are a bit much; remember it doesn't compete just with other Wii games, but with the Xbox/PS lineup too. I believe this game will have tremendous legs though and reach 750k+ US. Also, I think many of these games will have good legs (not many ppl will buy them when they can get SMG) and they'll sell better in EU.

these dates for the UK? Thought Mario Galaxy came out on November the 16th here if it is?

Games i'm currently playing:

these dates are for the US i think

Words Of Wisdom said:
Daileon said:

It's a game I want to be good. I'm betting It's going to be Dynasty Warriors-ish so it won't appeal to everyone, but it holds some promise.

And if it does really really well, Soulcalibur IV might change platforms. Not likely I know, but I wish.

I too wanted, in fact, when it was announced I've become very excited about the game... But just have lost my hope.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D