By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who's gonna get my boyfriend on DS?

Twizzler said:
They also need

The "Drunk Saturday Night Sorority Girl Hook up" Sim on DS

The "It's a Beautiful Saturday Morn...Who The F&*k is in Bed With Me!!!" Sim on DS

And the "Oh Shit, the condom broke!!" Sim on DS

this made me laugh, but im not entirely sure why.

pretend im the Nintendo board of whoever and sell your idea to me. really sell it

So, Mr.Twizzler... what are the mechanics of the game...?" o.0



Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

o.Owomen on the prowl



Damn casual gamers ruining gaming again.

Where's 'My Milf' and 'My Bit on the side'?



Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Japan's always been full of these sexual stalker games- it's just surprising that the first to leak out is one that has a woman chasing a man. I would have bet it would be a student after a teacher or something.

>_> still in shock though



Orca_Azure said:
Japan's always been full of these sexual stalker games- it's just surprising that the first to leak out is one that has a woman chasing a man. I would have bet it would be a student after a teacher or something.

>_> still in shock though

there was rub rabbits...



Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

I came into this thread expecting you to ask for advice on how to get your boyfriend into portable gaming.

This is way better than that.



(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I had to bump this because It was unusual around the  2000's but now We have it on Nintendo Switch in 2020's.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

SegaHeart said:

I had to bump this because It was unusual around the  2000's but now We have it on Nintendo Switch in 2020's.

This game is on Switch, or a game like it?

And this game sold over 100k, damn.



Idk how I knew.... But I knew it was you that bumped this thread SegaHeart.



Kakadu18 said:
SegaHeart said:

I had to bump this because It was unusual around the  2000's but now We have it on Nintendo Switch in 2020's.

This game is on Switch, or a game like it?

And this game sold over 100k, damn.

Games like it.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.