By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mai said:
disolitude said:
Anyone that doesn't download this and owns a wii just begs for more party game shovelware.

Please, don't  judge everyone else's taste by yours. This's definately the game I'd like to skip.

Thats fine if you don't like this as I didn't aim this specifically at every wii owner...

Some Wii owners tend to make petitions to boycott 3rd party devs cause they don't release "core" games on their system. Here is a core game for those clowns...

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Anyone that doesn't download this and owns a wii just begs for more party game shovelware.

Here you have a great and challenging game with focus on gameplay...this is something wii doesn't get every day.

Im getting this and Muramasa as soon as i see them...

Well.. that's a bit exaggerated.. it's fun.. for an hour.. it's not great.. and the first 3 levels are actually pretty boring.. leaving 2 good levels...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
disolitude said:

Here you have a great and challenging game with focus on gameplay...this is something wii doesn't get every day.

Well.. that's a bit exaggerated.. it's fun.. for an hour.. it's not great.. and the first 3 levels are actually pretty boring.. leaving 2 good levels...

I see...

Even Muramasa...or whatever its called? That looks amazing...

disolitude said:
NiKKoM said:
disolitude said:

I see...

Even Muramasa...or whatever its called? That looks amazing...

I hope so cause I'm preordering that whenever it hits europe.. but Contra: Rebirth is a bit of a let down.. I already moved it onto an SD card.. and it's just a few days old.. I'm done with it.. I blame homing missles..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

mai said:
disolitude said:

Please, don't  judge everyone else's taste by yours. This's definately the game I'd like to skip.

Exactly, disolitude.  People have had to tell you that several times already.  Everybody doesn't like what you like... in fact, most people don't and they don't have to.

Around the Network

I played Muramas import when it came out..except for not understanding it..the game is..HARD

and it's alot of fun...you should really at least try it out

NiKKoM said:
Cougarman said:
i will download it, once i find out how many levels the game has.

5... and they felt a bit short for me..

i was hoping for atleast 8 stages like contra and super C, i will still download it though

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

i was hoping for 10 levels that would be the ultimate tribute to contra muahaahaha

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

NiKKoM said:
disolitude said:

I think you should try Contra 4 (for the DS) then.

deathcape said:
I played Muramas import when it came out..except for not understanding it..the game is..HARD

and it's alot of fun...you should really at least try it out

I got Muramasa yesterday and so far absolutely love the game. I have only got about a half hour into it because my schedule doesn't have room for fun at the moment. I started out on the hardest difficulty and the first boss was waxing me hard. I kept getting close to finishing him but not quite enough. I dropped it to the lower difficulty and was able to beat him. Now that I am figuring things out a bit more it is probably slightly easier but it is going to be a great game! I look forward to playing through this game over and over, especially on the harder difficulty.

www.djtraverse.com