By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

oh and i am ok with the thingy for the people who missed weeks.

Around the Network
Thu, Nov 12

CHI
@ SF
8:20 PM
Sun, Nov 15

DET
@ MIN W
1:00 PM
DEN W @ WAS - 1:00 PM
TB
@ MIA W
BUF
@ TEN W
NO W @ STL - 1:00 PM
JAC
@ NYJ W
ATL W @ CAR - 1:00 PM
CIN W
@ PIT
KC
@ OAK W
4:05 PM
DAL W @ GB - 4:15 PM
PHI
@ SD W
4:15 PM
SEA
@ ARI W
NE
@ IND W
Mon, Nov 16

BAL 30
@ CLE 17
8:30 PM
Bye: HOU, NYG

[LvHt] - Love-Hate = Biggest clan in BFBC, and Cod4, MW2. MW2 K/D ratio - 1.58 W/L ratio - 2.05 and a 105 clan win streak

"I Lv when you Ht me"

-LvHt_Assault

amp316 said:
As a Bears fan I have three things to say.

1) It sucks that Urlacher is out for the year. Now our defense will be ranked about 30th.

2) I was never high on Cutler and thought that the Broncos swindled us when they got Kyle Orton and two 1st round picks for him.

3) Lovie Smith is the stupidest football coach on the planet. He is currently ranked one place ahead of Dave Wannstedt.

I made these comments after the first game this season and stand by pretty much everything that I said here.

Hopefully my predictions are this accurate this week.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
amp316 said:
As a Bears fan I have three things to say.

1) It sucks that Urlacher is out for the year. Now our defense will be ranked about 30th.

2) I was never high on Cutler and thought that the Broncos swindled us when they got Kyle Orton and two 1st round picks for him.

3) Lovie Smith is the stupidest football coach on the planet. He is currently ranked one place ahead of Dave Wannstedt.

I made these comments after the first game this season and stand by pretty much everything that I said here.

Hopefully my predictions are this accurate this week.

Cutler sure is having a lousy year, but the Bears haven't made anything easy on him either. He doesn't have the huge offensive weapon he had in Brandon Marshall, and the Bears' O-line has effectively kept Matt Forte from establishing a decent running game, forcing Cutler into too many desperate passing situations.

That was still a lousy deal though, and now the Bears don't have the draft picks to pick high end guys to fill roster holes out of the draft.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Where the hell is Sqrl? He needed to get the pick board up five hours ago!

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

I do believe my picks sucked ass this week

Damn quite a few upset this week. Denver falling off, 3 straight loss they are who we thought they were? Chargers making a come back. How bout them Packers?! Both Indy and Saints looked beatable last 2 weeks... Bengals are the real thing too didn't think they could beat the Steelers .

brawl4life said:
Damn quite a few upset this week. Denver falling off, 3 straight loss they are who we thought they were? Chargers making a come back. How bout them Packers?! Both Indy and Saints looked beatable last 2 weeks... Bengals are the real thing too didn't think they could beat the Steelers .

The difference is that the Colts looked beatable while playing the Patriots and the Saints looked beatable while playing the Rams. The Saints are just playing sloppily right now, and they've allowed each of their last three opponents, none of which have an over .500 record, to stay in the game with them. Brees is throwing way more picks and losing more fumbles also.

At this juncture, I would say he's very quickly leaving the MVP race when guys like Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Favre, and Scahub are playing at such a high level, along with guys like Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Reggie Wayne and defensive powerhouses like Jairus Byrd, Jared Allen and Darren Sharper also in the mix.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

The only difference is that the Patriots are the Patriots and the Rams just suck.

I agree about the Saints, they haven't looked great a few weeks, but keep finding ways to win. I'm thinking an NFC Championship game loss for them. The Superdome will just be too crazy for that first game.

As far as MVP is concerned, it has to be Payton. With all the guys you named, the Colts can least afford to lose Manning. We saw that the Pats without Brady are a good team, GB doesn't look that good with Rodgers, the Steelers win with the D and the run (although they have been airing it out more recently). These are just the first few.

At the beginning it was Brees, but he's let it slip away in the last few weeks.

For MVP, I'd choose a very off-the-wall choice:

Brett Farve.

He has the best passer rating, and took a mediocre team and turned them into a 1-loss team. Did I mention that this is his 19th year?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.