By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nextgreatchamp said:

lmao at the dallas denver superbowl prediction....are you SERIOUS!?!

dallas will be lucky enough to just get a wild card spot and theres no way they can compete with true playoff teams and i still find it hard to believe that denver is for real

Yes I'm serious. I didn't put it up there for u to talk shit about either. Dallas tremendous potential. The only issue with them is their coaching staff and defense. Also the games Dallas lost ere by team that are undefeated... And lets see Dallas had 4 turnovers against the Giants and lost by 2 points. and only lost to the Broncos by what 2 yards?

[LvHt] - Love-Hate = Biggest clan in BFBC, and Cod4, MW2. MW2 K/D ratio - 1.58 W/L ratio - 2.05 and a 105 clan win streak

"I Lv when you Ht me"

-LvHt_Assault

Around the Network
Week 6
Sun, Oct 18

STL
@ JAC W
1:00 PM
KC W @ WAS - 1:00 PM
HOU
@ CIN W
BAL W @ MIN - 1:00 PM
DET
@ GB W
CLE
@ PIT W
CAR W @ TB - 1:00 PM
NYG W @ NO - 1:00 PM
ARI
@ SEA W
4:05 PM
PHI W @ OAK - 4:05 PM
BUF
@ NYJ W
4:15 PM
TEN
@ NE W
CHI
@ ATL W
8:20 PM
Mon, Oct 19

DEN 17
@ SD 13
8:30 PM
Bye: DAL, IND, MIA, SF

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Playoff Predictions

NFC
AFC
1)

Giants

1) Colts
2) Saints
2) Patriots
3) Vikings
3) Broncos
4) Seahawks
4) Ravens
5) Eagles
5) Bengals
6) Falcons
6) Steelers
Superbowl Participants

Giants
VS Colts

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Playoff Predictions

NFC
AFC
1)

Vikings

1) Colts
2) Giants
2) Broncos
3) Saints 3) Bengals
4) 49ers
4) Patriots
5) Falcons
5) Ravens
6) Eagles
6) Jets
Superbowl Participants

Vikings
VS Colts

To Each Man, Responsibility

Also, for next season (if we are all still here and doing this next season), I would like to get some feedback on an idea to help make the league a bit more competitive by helping out some folks who have missed weeks or have started late.  The idea is to prevent folks from becoming discouraged after a missed week as well as encourage those who might be turned off by starting a week late.

The idea is simple, in a week in which you did not pick a single game you can choose to use a once per season "Go with League" option to use collective picks of the league as your picks for the week with some limitations. You would get a win only when 2/3rds of the league thought a given team was going to win (and then they did). Additionally you could not gain more points from that week than the person who came in last for the week (among those who submitted picks for the early games).

I'm very open to feedback on this. If you guys hate it we can scrap it completely, or if you think it is a fantastic idea we could expand it to 2-per season. Any/All suggestions/comments on this are welcome.

Around the Network

^^^^

Sounds good to me. I need some points for week one anyways. I don't think there needs to be a limit though. Just ask any week you miss your picks and you can get this idea as your choices for the week.

Sqrl said:

Also, for next season (if we are all still here and doing this next season), I would like to get some feedback on an idea to help make the league a bit more competitive by helping out some folks who have missed weeks or have started late.  The idea is to prevent folks from becoming discouraged after a missed week as well as encourage those who might be turned off by starting a week late.

The idea is simple, in a week in which you did not pick a single game you can choose to use a once per season "Go with League" option to use collective picks of the league as your picks for the week with some limitations. You would get a win only when 2/3rds of the league thought a given team was going to win (and then they did). Additionally you could not gain more points from that week than the person who came in last for the week (among those who submitted picks for the early games).

I'm very open to feedback on this. If you guys hate it we can scrap it completely, or if you think it is a fantastic idea we could expand it to 2-per season. Any/All suggestions/comments on this are welcome.

How about taking an average of everyone's score as long as they completed a set number of weeks, or not counting everybody's 2 worst weeks (so if you missed 2 weeks you are still in it).

Week 6
Sun, Oct 18

STL -
@ JAC W
KC W @ WAS   1:00 PM
HOU -
@ CIN W
BAL W
@ MIN   1:00 PM
DET -
@ GB W
CLE -
@ PIT W
CAR W @ TB - 1:00 PM
NYG   @ NO W 1:00 PM
ARI W @ SEA - 4:05 PM
PHI W @ OAK - 4:05 PM
BUF -
@ NYJ W
TEN -
@ NE W
CHI -
@ ATL W
8:20 PM
Mon, Oct 19

DEN 17 @ SD 20
8:30 PM
Bye: DAL, IND, MIA, SF

Playoff Predictions

NFC
AFC
1) Eagles
1) Colts
2) Saints
2) Broncos
3) Vikings
3) Ravens
4) Cardinals
4) Jets
5) Giants
5) Patriots
6) Falcons
6) Steelers
Superbowl Participants

Saints VS Colts

would love if the superbowl was Falcons vs. Patriots, but maybe next year.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

stupid ravens kicker!!!!!!!!!!!!

they had that game won

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

nextgreatchamp said:
stupid ravens kicker!!!!!!!!!!!!

they had that game won

So did the Vikings for the first 3 quarters =P

Unfortunately, it was that mentality of "we got this, we can relax" by the defense that let the Ravens back into the game.

The Ravens were lucky to get a break from the Vikings and get back into the game, but the Vikings were very lucky to get a break from the placekicker and dodge the loss after they opened the door to a very good Ravens team.

PS - Flacco is one helluva good QB, especially for where he is in his development.