By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Rumor* Gran Turismo 5 releasing this month in the U.K.

PSBeyond has just been informed from an extremely reliable source that the highly anticipated racer for PlayStation 3, Gran Turismo 5, is being released this month...that's right, September 25th in actual fact in the UK. Word comes from a Sony official direct, and the news will certainly please many fans who have waited an exceptionally long time to see Polyphony Digitals next installment on store shelves.

The date actually coincides with that of the Tokyo Games Show 2009, so expect a ground breaing announcement from Sony and Polyphony then.

With plenty of weeks left then in the run up to christmas, Sony must be prizing this title to help push their recently launched 120GB PS3 Slim, which hit retail globally on September 1st, to maximise sales. Expect a brand new bundle and new accessories to launch with this title very very soon.

Keep coming back to PSB for a full review of this title in the coming weeks, and look out for the PlayStation Portable GT in October.

http://www.psbeyond.com/news/Gran-Turismo-5-Releasing-September-25th-UK.1197.html

Around the Network

Bullshit I say.

No.

No, no and... no.

Oh yeah, no.

lol nahhh b, that aint happening

I thought that as well. That they announce the release date less than three weeks before release

Around the Network

It's just not going to happen.

I'll be the first and only person to say that the rumor is true.

They are better off waiting and getting some marketing in it. Otherwise they could find poor sales.

I say no for this reason.

hard to believe it actually comin out this year

indodude said:

I'll be the first and only person to say that the rumor is true.

i'm agree. this rumor is true for me.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!