By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Personal Attach Rates

@choirsoftheeye:

If the game's not on your shelf, you can hardly say that you still own it. An attach rate is the amount of software you own for a specific console. If you want to get technical about it, I suppose you would only count that software which you had purchased new, and it wouldn't matter whether you had traded it in or not. For the purposes of this thread though, I think the OP was asking for how many games you currently owned for your respective systems.

@mitsuhide:

Um, ROMs don't count...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

oh, if you are not counting games i have sold since beating, then,

Wii - VC=10, Retail=4 (Not incl Wii Sports)

I am a complete packrat when it comes to video games. I don't recall that I have ever sold one. I'm only going to count last gen and this gen. I've also recently become a shameless collector and haven't even played several of these games. Many of the New games were bought at bargain bin sales, some for less than $8. Good ones, too!

PS2: 14 used, 14 new (Note that I have never owned a PS2; these were all bought after or in anticipation of my PS3 purchase.)

PS3: 2 new
PSN: None yet

PSP: 1 new (I also don't have a PSP, yet, but I used a friend's system to play Loco Roco.)

GCN: 12 used, 22 new

Wii: 10 new
VC: didn't count -- about a dozen

XBX: 8 used (Note: See PS2 Note.)

360: 2 used, 8 new
XBLA: didn't count -- about half a dozen

GBA: 2 used, 11 new

DS: 1 used, 13 new

PC: Anywhere from 7 to 15, depending on how you count expansions/compilations. 1 or 2 used, the rest new.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wii: 5 (Launch Window)

Virtual Console: 2

GameCube: 24 (since Christmas 2003)

Game Boy Advance: 14 (Since December 2002)

Nintendo DS: 9 (since Christmas 2004)

ps:70
gc:14
ps2:20
wii:12
vc:10

Around the Network
madskillz said:

Here we go ...

NES: 17
SNES: 17
N64: 7
Game Gear: 4
Gameboy: 2
PS1: 3
DS: 1
PS2: 44 (plus a gaggle - 80 - on my HD)
Xbox: 55
Wii: 8
360: 34

Here's evidence of my 360 games - I added a few since the pic: Some got cut off in the pic - here's the address for the full pic - http://www.madskillz.com/xboxgames.jpg

Ah, I have the same carpeting in my apartment... you don't live in Downtown Toronto by any chance??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Gameboy: 83
Nes: 42
Sega 8-bit: 24
Snes: 37
Genesis: 41
PS One: 56
N64:45
Sega Saturn: 11
PS2: 112
Gamecube: 14
Dreamcast: 23
Xbox: 15
Wii: 6
Xbox360: 8
PC:  77

I am not rich but their are a lot of games that I bought later for around 5 bucks the piece.  

Edit: I forgot to mention my Xbox games and PC games.

And I think I spend for games in my life around 8.000 bucks,  Especially because for the old systems like PS one, Nes, Snes , Sega master system 8-bit, N64  I bought tons of games in one time like 30 Nes games for 75$

Whew. Finally someone with more games than me. I was getting a little nervous...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

PS3: 12
360:  13
PSN: 3
Blu-ray: 45
PSP Slim: 14
PS2: 31
Xbox: 11

Didn't list any of the oldschool stuff---don't know where it's at--prolly buried in an attic...but Atari, Sega Genesis, NES, etc. (No idea how many games, but I don't play them anymore so it doesn't matter).

There is my personal attatch list...

Well, I now only have access to a PS3 & 360...Plan on buying a wii soon (lol, if I can ever find one available!) but will probably wait until some of the major RPG's come out like Dragon Quest & Tales, etc.

Anyhow, I'm so far behind in games to play that I'm not in a huge hurry (lol, haven't even gotten a chance to finish God of War II yet!) 

360= 17

Xbox= 26 own + 104 saved on modded xbox 

Gamecube= 65

DS= 17

GBA= 6

N64= 14

Snes= 22

Nes= 42

Dreamcast= 133

Saturn= 102

Genesis= 23

Mastersystem= 7