By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Quarter Final! Sonic VS Crash

Carl2291 said:
As much as i love Sonic.

I will go with the minority and say Crash.

For the last few rounds... we've had the same exact votes in mind >_>.... wierd...

Crash because he's losing. 

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

crash

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Seece said:
Boutros said:
Sonic.

Samus won against Gordon...that's pathetic...IMO

No it really isn't, if thats what the users chose then thats it. What makes your opinion so superior?

Where did I say that my opinion was better than others? I even added "IMO" so that no one reply's to my post...

And we all know it will end up being Link, Samus, Sonic and DK (3 nintendo characters and one pro-nintendo) in the semi-finals.

It's ok if that's what the majority voted for but ---» I «--- still think it's pathetic. I just think people vote more for the games than the characters.

^I voted for Samus because I think she is a better character than Freeman. It can happen...

forest-spirit said:
^I voted for Samus because I think she is a better character than Freeman. It can happen...

Yeah of course it can happen for some people

Maybe some people voted for Gordon simply because they loved Half-Life.

Around the Network

Sonic.

@Boutros: Be glad that seece put Mario vs. Link right at the beginning of these voting threads.

I predict Link vs. Sonic in the final.

Sonic

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Sonic

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

I might mix the tree up again for the semi finals!