By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Quarter Final! Sonic VS Crash

luvtospooge said:
Lots of Ninty fans on this site.

I choose Sonic.

What are you talking about!? I was surprised by how unbiased a lot of console fanboy votes were throughout this whole game...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Crash.

Sonic

Well, Sonic 1,2 3 & Knuckles (Sonic and knuckles allowing knuckles to be playable in Sonic 2 & 3 due to a BC cartridge slot) are simply amazing games, and the good times Kept rolling with Sonic CD on SCD, Sonic adventure 1 & 2 on DC, Sonic advance 1,2 & 3 on GBA and the fantastic Sonic Rush on DS.

Theres been a few ropey Sonics along the way but all in all the Blue Blur in some way shape or form has been thoroughly entertaining me for the last 18 years.

Oh, my vote goes to Sonic The Hedgehog of course.

Sonic and Knuckles is released on XBLA this wednesday too (With Sonic 2 & 3 BC)

I vote Sonic!
And if he doesn't win this you shall see my Sega Fanboy Rage as well as the other SEGA Fanboys rages...^_^

Former something....

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
I vote Sonic!
And if he doesn't win this you shall see my Sega Fanboy Rage as well as the other SEGA Fanboys rages...^_^

You mean all 3 of you!?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Blacksaber said:
I vote Sonic!

You mean all 3 of you!?

We're coming back! We were thought to be extinct at one point during the 6th gen!

Former something....

CRASH

Sonic

Crash.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)