By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP customization...

Torillian said:
I'm sure it has happenned for a lot of people who mainly got the game just to have a cute platformer.

If you want an easy level type to make you can always try your hand at the Rollercoaster Type level. That was easy to make and has been my biggest success based on number of people that have tried it out (kind of sad considering the amount of work I put into some of the others)

Aww. I will download them just for you. Now just to find out how

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
Torillian said:
I'm sure it has happenned for a lot of people who mainly got the game just to have a cute platformer.

If you want an easy level type to make you can always try your hand at the Rollercoaster Type level. That was easy to make and has been my biggest success based on number of people that have tried it out (kind of sad considering the amount of work I put into some of the others)

As a friend I would suggest against it, they were mostly failures because I never really perfected them ^^;;

Torillian said:
dsister44 said:
Torillian said:

As a friend I would suggest against it, they were mostly failures because I never really perfected them ^^;;

You mean that roller coaster level from the beta with the spinning circle?

It's not hard or either easy, it is just time consuming.

IllegalPaladin said:
Torillian said:
dsister44 said:
Torillian said:

You mean that roller coaster level from the beta with the spinning circle?

That was actually my closest thing to success, other levels I tried making were based around guns that I believe NeoGaf made the idea for.  Needless to say, they weren't nearly as good as the paintinators.