By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PSN game to buy?

I really like shooters, been playing BF1943, got to the master sargent gold i think? I dunno, rank 17 or something.. having fun, but the only 4 maps buisness is getting a little boring. Any suggestions? doesn't have to be a shooter..

I really want to get SOCOM, but I have no mic.

Around the Network

Fat Princess :P

The only PSN game I have bought is Everyday Shooter, I really like it. It is a really mellow shooter game kind of like geometry wars I guess.
I played the demo of Pixel Junk monsters and it is awesome, I highly suggest it if you enjoy tower defense games.

flower is pretty nice. Fat princess got a few new additions so you might also want to look into that.

I have only bought Savage moon. It's kind of a hard game(for me) but still fun.

Around the Network

Super Stardust HD
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 [VERY Fun with friends over, boring alone]
Shatter

In my opinion, Fat Princess was fun for a week, and then got boring.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

I constantly buy PSN games and I've played alot of great stuff. Some of my favorites are Pixeljunk Eden, Pixeljunk Monsters, Flower, Crash Commando, Wipeout HD, Super Stardust HD, Shatter, R&C: Q for B (that's if you like R&C), The Last Guy, Everyday shooter, and Fat Princess. That's a pretty diverse list.

There's some more pretty cool stuff but it's not coming to mind right now. Regardless, I've had a great time on each of those games and give them my full recommendation.

Hope that helped...

Warhawk Easy, still a lot of people play ti, i'm still play it, and is a lot of fun.

Quest for Booty, WipEout HD and Flower are the best games on PSN.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Download the demo for fatal inertia ex and try it out