By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - how do girls know your perverted?

Well, don't stare at a girl's chest while talking. It's highly rude. Plus don't try to ask her any questions that would make her feel uncomfortable. Ignitiate a conversation by simply saying hello and smiling. A simple response by them would also be a smile and a reply. Also be courteous and respectful towards them; opening the doors and also letting women enter and leave the room(s) first is a good way to make an impression that you are a gentleman.

Around the Network

haven't have a blog here?

Naraku_Diabolos said:

Well, don't stare at a girl's chest while talking. It's highly rude. Plus don't try to ask her any questions that would make her feel uncomfortable. Ignitiate a conversation by simply saying hello and smiling. A simple response by them would also be a smile and a reply. Also be courteous and respectful towards them; opening the doors and also letting women enter and leave the room(s) first is a good way to make an impression that you are a gentleman.

also, this gves you a chance to check out their ass on the way through the door. (i was thinking about this last night, when i was oot an aboot). yep. makes you look like a gentleman AND you get to look at ladies' bums. its a win-win situation for all involved XD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

also, this gves you a chance to check out their ass on the way through the door. (i was thinking about this last night, when i was oot an aboot). yep. makes you look like a gentleman AND you get to look at ladies' bums. its a win-win situation for all involved XD

*talks directly into trashlegs breasts* nice morning today. Are you cold? my hands are wide open for ya.

^ example of what you should not do.

Orca_Azure said:
trashleg said:

*talks directly into trashlegs breasts* nice morning today. Are you cold? my hands are wide open for ya.

^ example of what you should not do.

o.0

i am actually, but i can warm myself up kthx.

yeah, toasty, that^ is perverted. don't do that.

thank you for the lesson orca >.<

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Talking about sexual stuff with girls never works out well. Especially if they barely know you.

Do what the cool kids do, smoke a cigarette and shut the fuck up.

Also, she's stalking you on VGChartz and knows you are perverted because you posted this thread.

Women can tell you're preverted by the way you look at them.  Some like it more than others.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

all men are perverted until you are married.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!